December 2014 watch

lemonears6

DIS Veteran
Did not see another thread for December 2014: sorry if I missed it. I'll start one if there is not one yet

When do deals come out for December? We are wanting to go the first or second week in December. Is the first week better then the second?

Jumping in here . I have not seen one yet either , we will be going Dec 12- 21 . Good luck .I know in the past it typically comes in August .

Planning for the first week of December and hoping for FD! This will be our second Christmas season trip. I'm not sure I can go any other time because we loved it so much!

Regards,
C.

We're in too along with our best friends - going either Dec 6-13 or 13-20. Hoping, wishing, praying for free dining! It's our son's first trip - he'll be 22 months old :)

Should I be wishing for a free dinning or discount rooms.
We would be at a value resort so I still would need to pay a upgrade charge for table service-right?

We have started planning as well for Dec 2014...we are going to brave the after Christmas through New Year. Never done it before and we've decided to try it. And Yes I've begun the planning......... OCD planner here! :)

I'm a big planner too! I have a disney binder and I plan each day. We don't always stick to everything but it's there for back up. I love to plan a disney trip.

I will be at Asmo 2nd until the 9. For free dining will not come out until the end of July to Aug. The value resorts (not aoa) will get free QS. But you can upgrade to dining plan for 20.00 a more per day per adult.

We will be staying at the BWI .... Nov 30 through Dec 4, 2014!!!
Hoping for FD to be offered ...

Staying at bwv nov 28-dec 6. We usually plan our days around EMH's and dining. Largest group we've been with. Bringing 12!

We are planning Dec 6-13 or 13-20th at POR...really hoping for Free Dining either week. This will be our kids first time in Disney at Christmas.

Should I be wishing for a free dinning or discount rooms.
We would be at a value resort so I still would need to pay a upgrade charge for table service-right?

Yes you would pay a small fee per person to upgrade dinning. Each family is different in what works best we have 12 people going to AOA . So free dinning is a much better deal than 15% off per room.

I'm keeping my eyes peeled!! Stay dec 1-8th. This is our 2nd Christmas-time at disney. Went in 2012 and received free dining that out to the public. Just signed up for disney visa to hopefully get FD or discount!!! :bitelip:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter