• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2009 Code Watch

We got free dinning for the first time! Not sure if it is worth it. It is the most I've spent on the rooms (I have to get 2) since we have been going.

Anyone have the free dinning the 2nd week of December?

We got free dinning for the first time! Not sure if it is worth it. It is the most I've spent on the rooms (I have to get 2) since we have been going.

Anyone have the free dinning the 2nd week of December?

We didn't do free dining, because we took a room (military)discount. Free dining is worth it for some, depending on where you stay. A lot of times, with Deluxe, it's better if you can get a room discount. You could go through the math with whatever available room discount there is, and the full price for dining and compare. That's what I did, and figured it would have been a great deal at a value or even a mod, but not deluxe. So we went with Deluxe! YAY!

AKL had a fantastic rate when they released the room discounts maybe 6 weeks ago? I got CL at AKL with SV for 206 a night...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter