• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2009 Code Watch

I had called initially and was told that I would have to downgrade my room at BLT to a standard view from a Bay Lake view in order to use the FD discount, so I did...
Later that day I went to the disney website for the special offers, and looked to see what was available that way, and low and behold not only was there a Bay Lake view available, there was a Theme Park View available as well, so I called and changed to the theme park view, and still saved $$$$.
It might not be a bad idea to look online and see if it is available with FD and then call.

I was thrilled when I logged onto the WDW Site Monday and saw FREE DINING!!! I booked right away @ POR!

I had been hoping and praying and religiously following this thread for months trying to get it!

We are book Dec. 1-6....yay!!! Hope to see some of you there!:woohoo:

:yay::yay::yay:

We were told on the other thread that the Pop Warner bookings had already outstripped the availiblity at those resorts and were spilling over to others. I am reporting second hand inof form another disser, so i can't be completely certian this is correct, though I have heard reports of people trying to book and finding no availibility at some all stars.

I gotta call horseradish on this report (not you personally, just the information you were given)

What you are suggesting seems highly unlikely since exactly which teams and cheer squads will even be eligible to go based on the results of their playoffs hasn't been decided yet...

The season hasn't even begun!

And the number of participants year over year tends to be quite static. A certain number of teams from each 'regional playoff' get the nod to go to Florida.

Now, there could be some P/W 'fans' (friends, family etc) booking into rooms in anticipation that their team will be there.. but I just can't imagine that's a large enough number to sweat about.

So.. in the time honored tradition of Mythbusters..

"BUSTED"

:)

Having said all that, there is a free dining offer out there for those dates.. so that could be having an impact far greater than P/W.

Knox

Anyone ever hear of discounts offered the week between xmas and New years? I know-fat chance but as a teacher, I am limited when I can go. Guess I can keep my fingers crossed but not holding my breath.

Anyone ever hear of discounts offered the week between xmas and New years? I know-fat chance but as a teacher, I am limited when I can go. Guess I can keep my fingers crossed but not holding my breath.

YEAH, this is what I'm waiting for.:surfweb:

Pretty excited. LOL.
We just got BACK and here I am planning again.:rotfl2:
This time it is POP w FD. WOOHOO.
Our dates are 12/5 - 12/10.
CAN'T WAIT. :yay::dance3::yay:

November 29th thru December 5th (two separate ressies; other for in-laws LOL)

AKL $129.00 a night
ASMu $54.00 a night

They're still close, but not TOO close.;)

I called this AM no code or pin attached to me or my family.:scared1: This did not stop me from adding another night:rotfl2: 7 nights CSR....I need a code:worship:

:banana:Just got a pin yesterday!! Now I just have to figure out if we can go since I have a new job!:confused3

ha!! That's exactly how I fee!! Have they ever offered FD in Dec before? I don't remember ever hearing about it. The code offered for room discount wasnt available for me. I asked about it...not sure if it was because it was the CR or the ThemePark view or what. Just thankful to get the FD!!!
I think attendance must be super low...I read somewhere (can't remember what thread) that this offers are just to get the #s up TO normal, so at this point they must be low. I think we are looking good for Dec!!!!

We got FD and a little room discount at the BWI last December, right before Christmas. We booked the room only discount this year at the GF Sugar Loaf at a huge discount - about 40% off - for before Christmas. The only date is rack rate is Dec 25 so we may change our minds ($830 vs. $400+ hard to swallow, but it's something we may only do once). It's still cheaper than our Disney cruise!

What kind of pin are you getting?

Free Dining
4 night/5 day value resort
base tickets
2 adults, 1 jr, 1 child
8/27-9/21, 9/29-10/1, 11/29-12/17
$1284

Not sure how great a deal that is? We want to go before Christmas and I don't see free dining for the public for the dates we want to go so.....

This is what we got with code.

POP Centenury
7 nights
8 MYM with Park Hopper
Free Dinning
2 Adults
Preferred room location
Dec6-13
$1301.00

How do you get the pin or codes? Is it because you stay a lot? We are leaving on 09/09/09 for our daughters birthday and it would be great to get more. Thanks for any help any of you can give us. :banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter