• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2009 Code Watch

Disney1976

DIS Veteran
Ok, so I know it's very early, probably too early to expect anything. But hey, I just booked my room only reservation for 2009, and I'm thrilled! I'd be more thrilled if I could end up saving money on the price!

Anyone else for December 2009 want to join the party?

Oh, and forgive me if there's already a thread on this...I went back a few pages and looked, but didn't see any.

Ok, so I know it's very early, probably too early to expect anything. But hey, I just booked my room only reservation for 2009, and I'm thrilled! I'd be more thrilled if I could end up saving money on the price!

Anyone else for December 2009 want to join the party?

Oh, and forgive me if there's already a thread on this...I went back a few pages and looked, but didn't see any.

I'm in. CR early dec.

Me too WL early Dec. for daughters 4th b-day. It will be her fist time there. I can't wait.

I'm in! Just booked Pop for Dec3-6. We are only doing 4 days for this trip. I am thinking I will have to call back and add Dec 2. Otherwise we won't have 4 full days.

Trying to talk DH into taking the kids mid December '09. With the way the economy is, it's a hard sell right now.

Count me in too! We'll be at Poly Dec 2-9th!!! Sure would be nice to get some kind of discount!!!

I'm in. Well, mostly. My first day is on Nov 30th hehe. Staying till Dec 10th, Beach Club. A code will do nicely.

I'm in also. Dec. 6-11 Pop Century. Going for my daughters 6th bday. Code is mooore then welcome. :goodvibes

I'm in. Well, mostly. My first day is on Nov 30th hehe. Staying till Dec 10th, Beach Club. A code will do nicely.

Hey, that's a good question. I'm November 29-December 6th. 2009 I'm thinking I would use a December 2009 code -but would I actually have to use a November code if I got one, since my arrival date is in November?

WOW is it just me or is early Dec 2009 sounding like it's going to be VERY crowded at Disney?!

So....how's that work? You book your room or package or whatever, and hope a discount code comes out that can be applied to it?

I'm getting ready to book Dec. 12 - 19, 2009 tomorrow at AAA. I'm wavering between Poly (where we're headed this coming December) or Wilderness Lodge, for that festive holiday feeling. Poly would be about $500 more...

Wow - we are really putting the cart before the horse here. :rotfl: 15 months of looking for a code seems like agony. Or 4 - 6 months, whatever it comes out to be.

However, as a Dec 09 traveler, I hope for one of these as well. :goodvibes:

Any idea what the AP rates were in the past for the CR during this time?

I have no idea. This will be our first trip with an AP. I am not hopeful of getting an AP rate at the CR, but we are booked with an AP plus DxDDP right now (albeit the rate is rack rate). However, if a code comes out on the monorail that I can use, I may be persuaded to move ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter