coupon train

Is it possible to join in? I buy the Sunday paper JUST to get the coupons :) I usually save about $10-$15 a week with coupons (and I shop at a commissary so I get great savings) and I still throw out A LOT. Would love to be a part of this.

Okay, I don't want to be seen as the bad guy by saying this. I don;t want to step on anyones toes either. BUT, I really feel like we should maybe have a co-conductor or something.
I know everyone has a life, but our conductor has not checked in her for a month. I keep seeing repeated posts about not getting a hold of the conductor....I am not receiving....etc. etc. I just hate for someone to spend their time and money to this and not receive, or at least get a response to their questions.

What do ya'll think?? Am I the only one that feels this way... if so I promise to be quiet. :) I have a great sender (Pamjb) so I know I am happy. :)

Gymbomom said:
Okay, I don't want to be seen as the bad guy by saying this. I don;t want to step on anyones toes either. BUT, I really feel like we should maybe have a co-conductor or something.
I know everyone has a life, but our conductor has not checked in her for a month. I keep seeing repeated posts about not getting a hold of the conductor....I am not receiving....etc. etc. I just hate for someone to spend their time and money to this and not receive, or at least get a response to their questions.

What do ya'll think?? Am I the only one that feels this way... if so I promise to be quiet. :) I have a great sender (Pamjb) so I know I am happy. :)

Hi :wave: I don't think you are a bad guy :sunny:

I am one who has not rec'd many envies and have not been able to get in touch with our conductor or my sender - they are reading my PMs - just not responding :confused3

I am all for a co-conductor - as I am sure it is a big job.

I love saving money and hate seeing coupons expire, but I have not had much luck on either train from the budget board.

How should we proceed?

:confused3

I don't mind volunteering, I have been a conductor on another train.

Does everyone want to send me their addresses AND who they send to. If they know who sends to them, that would be great too.

Also, I need to know if you are okay with everyone having your address. I have suggested this before. I think it works better for everyone to have this information.
Then you can post and say you are on vacation, please skip you for 2 weeks. That person already has the next in lines address, so it is not a big problem.

Keep sending out as you normally do, we can give everyone time to see this info and PM me and form the list.

Any suggestions would be great. We can form the "rules" too.

Then when we are ready to start fresh, maybe we can make a new thread, with any changes in the FIRST post, like train order. I think it would be easier to see instead of digging trying to find the train order.

Let me know what ya'll think!!
Corey

PM on the way!

Thanks!

ETA - I have no problem with everyone having my addres, but I hope this infor would be in a PM, not in a post.

VanniGirl said:
PM on the way!

Thanks!

ETA - I have no problem with everyone having my addres, but I hope this infor would be in a PM, not in a post.

Yes, I would not post personal information, just train order by DIS name. :thumbsup2

Thanks for all the PM's so far!!! :cool1:
Okay, good news is this "core" group of senders seems to be running pretty smoothly. Checking back over the past few weeks and the majority have posted they have received or sent. So, even if someone does NOT post they sent, the other posts they receive, so you know it is running smoothly. :)

Here is what I have so far: PLEASE correct me if I made a mistake.
BOLD: Means I have your address

Jstbcuz*
DestinationDisney*
Kritter*
Vannigirl*
Donnask8pro*
Rootskate*
Tinytink*
Namsupak*
LuvtheMagic985*
GaryDeb*
Jaime06*
Rach2674*
Mommyoftwinfants*
Pamjb*
Gymbomom*
Dznybound*
MrsbornKuntry*
DreamingofDisney*
PrincessTiff*
Minnie1928*
Wendyz*

carissanboys said:
Is it possible to join in? I buy the Sunday paper JUST to get the coupons :) I usually save about $10-$15 a week with coupons (and I shop at a commissary so I get great savings) and I still throw out A LOT. Would love to be a part of this.

Co-conductor, can we add her on?

Root, I have one to send but I'm out of stamps. Can't seem to get to the post office. I'm trying though.. :blush:

Donnask8pro said:
Root, I have one to send but I'm out of stamps. Can't seem to get to the post office. I'm trying though.. :blush:
Not to worry. :)
I'll be happy when I get it. :woohoo:

Okay, if anyone has ANY addresses for the people who have not reported in, will you please PM me with the info?

I still need:

DestinationDisney* - I think she is on vacation, does anyone have her address? :goodvibes
I know she has sent RAOK to a few, she sent one to me, but I have cleared my PMs as I was selling DVC points a month ago and was getting a ton of PM's.

Okay PM's have been sent to the remaining riders. I would love to get the list out and start the new thread sometime this weekend.
I only need 1 more addresses. :Pinkbounc

Sending a PM! BTW, I'll let you know when it happens, but in a couple of weeks I'm moving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter