coupon train

I'm just wondering how many coupons do you usually take out of the envies? I really haven't used very many, even out of the ones I cut out. I guess maybe I need a little more variety in my diet or maybe just so used to buying store brand items, that I don't use the coupons that much. I'm just wondering if everyone uses a lot of coupons, because I'm not sure it's worth it to me anymore.

Thanks!

Rachel

Rachel -

Its only my boyfriend and I living together so we don't buy a whole lot of groceries as it is because its just the 2 of us. I find myself using more of the coupons that are for toiletries like shampoo/conditioner, body wash/soap, deoderent, asprin, etc. than I do groceries.

So I don't really get much use out of the grocery items, but once in a while something will come up that I like! In fact, in the last envie I got, there were 2 coupons for $1 off any disposable Kodak camera. I used them to buy the underwater cameras for my upcoming trip!

rach2674 said:
I'm just wondering how many coupons do you usually take out of the envies? I really haven't used very many, even out of the ones I cut out. I guess maybe I need a little more variety in my diet or maybe just so used to buying store brand items, that I don't use the coupons that much. I'm just wondering if everyone uses a lot of coupons, because I'm not sure it's worth it to me anymore.

Thanks!

Rachel

I dont usually get a lot out of the coupons either. I think the most I have taken out is 3 at a time. One was for chicken nuggets, candy (used for Halloween candy) and I cant remember the other one.

Not sure its worth it either, but I like the mail. LOL

I sometimes do not pull out very many, but sometimes ther are several I can use. I love the random, non circular forms and coupons. I love seeing the different amounts across the country. I use coupons for everything. Our meals are based upon what is on sale and I stockpile. So, I am constantly looking for my coupons I use on my regular stockpile.

I too enjoy it, but it is also keeping from buying multiple papers.

Dreaming of Disney, I have a hugh package going out to you today. I was sick all last week and didn't get to the Post Office. Sorry if I have held up the train.

Kanda said:
Dreaming of Disney, I have a hugh package going out to you today. I was sick all last week and didn't get to the Post Office. Sorry if I have held up the train.

No Problem, Kanda!

I will look forward to getting it.

Sent out a HUGE envie on Monday, since none have come from me for awhile. :wave2:

I am sorry to say that I need to be taken off of the coupon train since I just don't have enough time to participate in it right now. :sad:

I did have a great time though and get some great coupons. Just wanted to say a big :thanks:

tinksmygal said:
Sent out a HUGE envie on Monday, since none have come from me for awhile. :wave2:

I am sorry to say that I need to be taken off of the coupon train since I just don't have enough time to participate in it right now. :sad:

Hi! I sent a second envie out to you yesterday, so you should hopefully get that soon.

Since you decided to be removed from the train :sad: , maybe you can give the person who was originally mailing coupons to you the address of the person that you sent your coupons to. Make sense? This way we don't have any breaks in the train.

Thank you!! :goodvibes

Hey Everyone - Since I haven't seen our "conductor" post on here lately...I figured I'd check in with everyone to see how the train has been working.

Any breaks in the train?
Is everyone getting envies?
Any problems to report?

Hey Everyone - Since I haven't seen our "conductor" post on here lately...I figured I'd check in with everyone to see how the train has been working.

Any breaks in the train?
Is everyone getting envies?
Any problems to report?
[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing? :confused3

I got one yesterday from Vanni, Out on Monday to Root. Thanks Guys.

I also do not use many, I tend to look for whatever is on sale that week and than look through the ocupons. I never use any hair color, dog or cat items. The only toilettries I tend to use are the pantene and advil and benedryl ones. Most are also a waste for me. I think the problem is we all are looking for the same coupons: I want:

Perdue chicken nuggets or dinosaurs,
Soda,
Perdue shortcuts,
Nutrgrain bars,
Poptarts,
snack things for kids lunches,
Applesauce,
Popsicles or novelties
stuffing (upcoming holiday)
Kids type yogurt

are you sensing a pattern? Nothing for me... LOL

Thanks if you have any of these items.

I've now lost the person before and after me. I did get two smaller envies from my new sender. I'll combine them to send out to the new person I'm sending to on Monday.

Rachel

PrincessTiff said:
I sent one with 250+ coupons out to minnie1928 on Thursday.

Got it today! Wow! I'll go through it tonight and add tomorrow's coupons. I should be able to mail it out on Monday afternoon to WendyZ.

Thanks!

Donnask8pro said:
I got one yesterday from Vanni, Out on Monday to Root. Thanks Guys.

I also do not use many, I tend to look for whatever is on sale that week and than look through the ocupons. I never use any hair color, dog or cat items. The only toilettries I tend to use are the pantene and advil and benedryl ones. Most are also a waste for me. I think the problem is we all are looking for the same coupons: I want:

Perdue chicken nuggets or dinosaurs,
Soda,
Perdue shortcuts,
Nutrgrain bars,
Poptarts,
snack things for kids lunches,
Applesauce,
Popsicles or novelties
stuffing (upcoming holiday)
Kids type yogurt

are you sensing a pattern? Nothing for me... LOL

Thanks if you have any of these items.

I will be sending an envie out on Monday - I hope you find a few you can use.

:sunny:

kritter said:
I'm back home!!!!!!

Did you have a good time?????? How was it????? :goodvibes

******I just got a HUGE envelope from Pam, thank you SO much!! I can;t wait to go through it!!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter