Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

disny_luvr - Received the two envelopes last week. Thank you!!

Tink471 - Big envelope out in the mail to you. :goodvibes

NYCDiane - Thanks again for sending that envelope to me even though you aren't even on the train right now. You are the best!!:cool1:

Sent to Arianrose on Monday...I didn't receive any envies last week.

Grocery Savings: 1.50
Target Savings: 8.52

I have a small envelope ready to mail out to you tomorrow. Sorry it's so small. I didn't receive from my train buddy last week...

Cameron991--envie is on its way. I didn't receive from my sender this week so it only contained what was in this weeks inserts.

Ruthie5671: Small envie on way today.

Did not receive an envie last week.

Sent to Arianrose on Monday...I didn't receive any envies last week.

:mad: Most of you have different senders now and things should get back on track..... but if you don't get coupons again this week, please let me know right away. :headache:

I can't remember if I posted or not....received last week's envie, mailed one to Eyor44 on Monday.

I received it Wednesday. Thanks so much! and I mailed to Quasi123 on Tuesday.
I was Furloughed on Tuesday and now we are watching the Gulf. TS Karen may be paying us a visit.

What an interesting week we are having.

IBLEEDBLUE mailed an envie this week, also mailed last week (never posted I did)

V4dice: receiving on my end, thank you so much!!

I received it Wednesday. Thanks so much! and I mailed to Quasi123 on Tuesday.
I was Furloughed on Tuesday and now we are watching the Gulf. TS Karen may be paying us a visit.

What an interesting week we are having.

I'm so sorry to hear you were furloughed. :grouphug: I sure hope the storm misses you. pixiedust: Take care and thanks for this weeks envie!

Julieamedeiros I rec'd my envie on Wednesday. Going through it today at work...thank you so much! :goodvibes

Of2DBeach IF my paper actually includes the coupons this week, my envie will go out tomorrow morning. If it doesn't, then it will go out Monday because I will have to pick one up on Sunday. Glad to hear that everyone is recovering from the sickness. And next weekend it is only going into the 60s/70s while I am starting my vacation so I will send you some of this weather if you can push the 90s my way :beach:

Have a great weekend everyone!

Shoprite: $24.58

September savings!

$973.08

15 riders reporting in

Top ten:

$214.33- RangerPooh

$137.14- ShiPooOwner

$132.32- ohnowewontgo

$79.49- of2dbeach

$62.11- Disneyislove86

$54.46- Quasi123

$51- Ruthie5671

$48.79- Belle2211

$43- erinmarissa

$36.85- LoriABil

Great job everyone!
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter