Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Received a great BIG envie today - thank you so much! Sent out an envie to Danetter on Monday - and I sent you a pm.

Lori B.

Savings this week:
Grocery: 6.50
CVS: 10.00
Walgreens: 4.80

coupon savings 9/28
groceries store #1(double coupons) $33.01
groceries store #2 (no double coupons)$10.48

:wave2: Good morning all! Hope you're having a mah-velous weekend. ::yes::

Three inserts in our papers today! :hyper: SS, RP, and P&G! :p Hope you all got the same as we did.

Have a GREAT week ahead! Post your coupon savings if you have time. Tomorrow is the end of the month and our wonderful Hanutedmansionmomma will be doing our September tally soon.

:wave:

Rec'd an envie from ARIANROSE/COLLEEN on Saturday - thank you.

Sending an envie to CARLYZMOM/JILL tomorrow (Monday).

Kroger savings: $12.76

I also had 3 inserts in the paper - :cool1:

I have a small envelope ready to mail out to you tomorrow. Sorry it's so small. I didn't receive from my train buddy last week and there were lots of coupons I kept from today's inserts.

Have a great week!

Cameron991--envie is on its way. I didn't receive from my sender this week so it only contained what was in this weeks inserts. I did receive multiples of each insert so its still pretty chunky. Hopefully next week will be better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter