Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Your coupons are ready to send out although they are all mine as I did not receive any this week from anyone

KristiP - Sending out an envie tomorrow... No envies received this week.

:confused3 Where have Tiggerstac and IBleedBlue's envies gone? :confused3

Checked back and saw Tiggerstac posted about sending and receiving but without any dates given about when sent.

Can't find a recent post from IBleedBlue.

Hope they both arrive tomorrow at least.

dznybound - I received two envies from you earlier in the week. Thank you! You've been a great train buddy.

I received a huge envie from my new train buddy. Thank you!

v4dice - I have three envies ready to mail to you tomorrow.

Have a great week everyone!

Tink471...I was at WDW last week, but received an envie from you one day last week...just not sure when.

XxStaceFacexX...chunky envie ready to head your way tomorrow. Hope there are some in there that you can use! Sorry for not sending last week. I had posted a couple of times that I would be on vacation and unable to send.

Received envie from Carlyzmom on Wednesday (thank you!)

Sending envie to U.P. North on Monday. (Did you ever receive the one from 2 weeks ago?)

:wave2:

A good trip I hope! How did the Halloween decorations look? We will be there on Halloween! So looking forward to it! :hmghost:
Yeah, it was a really good trip! The whole reason for going was because my wife had to go to a conference at the Orange County Convention Center. We spent three days together, then I got to do the parks solo while she attended seminars. The decorations were the same as they've been for awhile now, but I still like them. The theme said fall, but the weather said late summer! We did MNSSHP on Friday night. That was our 3rd time and we've enjoyed it each time.

Food and Wine at Epcot was pretty neat but pricey. First time we've been for that. We're not really adventurous eaters, so I don't think it's something we would make a trip for again.

Yeah, it was a really good trip! The whole reason for going was because my wife had to go to a conference at the Orange County Convention Center. We spent three days together, then I got to do the parks solo while she attended seminars. The decorations were the same as they've been for awhile now, but I still like them. The theme said fall, but the weather said late summer! We did MNSSHP on Friday night. That was our 3rd time and we've enjoyed it each time.

Food and Wine at Epcot was pretty neat but pricey. First time we've been for that. We're not really adventurous eaters, so I don't think it's something we would make a trip for again.

We've never been to Disney at Halloween time or for Food/Wine so looking forward to both events. Have been debating MNSSHP on 9/27 and don't believe they're sold out on that night yet. Trying to steer clear of candy (I realize there are other healthier choices at Guest Services but.....I'd be tempted anyway! :rotfl:) but understand the parade and fireworks are worth the price of the MNSSHP ticket. I might have to go solo though so not sure I'd enjoy it as much and might just settle for MK daytime. What do you think?

September savings!

$973.08

15 riders reporting in

Top ten:

$214.33- RangerPooh

$137.14- ShiPooOwner

$132.32- ohnowewontgo

$79.49- of2dbeach

$62.11- Disneyislove86

$54.46- Quasi123

$51- Ruthie5671

$48.79- Belle2211

$43- erinmarissa

$36.85- LoriABil

Great job everyone!
:)

:wave2: TYVM, Hanutedmansionmomma, for doing this for us when you're not even riding on the train now. You're the best! :cool1:

Great job on savings, everyone. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

ArianRose - coupons are going in today's mail.

My savings:
Food4Less: $16.00
Walmart: $4.50

Of2DBeach just a note, I did receive my coupons on Saturday in my paper so I sent your envie out Saturday morning. Hopefully that helps it get there a little sooner. I will keep you posted as my vacation goes on to see when envies will be coming your way. :flower3:

Have a great week everyone!

Wal-Mart: 0.68

Envie to Erin going out today as usual. Have a great week guys! Thanks for the coupons from my new sender :)

KristiP - hope you get last weeks soon! I just sent two more out this afternoon.

Tiggerstac - just received an envie today. It's postmarked Oct 2 so no idea what took so long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter