Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Received from my new sender ShortStuff7429 on Thursday, Thanks!

Mailed to my new buddy NatashaG today!

Grocery Savings: 1.70

Sending and receiving. This weeks may be late as I've been sick :( it all depends on whether or not DH remembers to mail them for me.

This is the note from my coupon buddy to me. I sent out today because yesterday was very hectic and I couldnt make it.Is it a bad thing when the post office worker says to you Same bat time,Same bat station when you are paying him and ready to leave till next week? :rotfl2: Not sure what I saved this week. My poor binder is stuffed with coupons all in the front of it so I must sit down and do it which I know will be a nightmare ::: bangs head on desk::: I found one reciete from Publix $24.41 UGHHH yeah I am in a slump or something.. My big numbers have vanished. I guess moving messed me up .. kinda like when you say you have babyfat and your "baby" is 11 years old ! Hope everyone has a great week! My dog is staring out the front window crying because there is a cat outside. He seems to think he owns every cat in the building even though he has 4 of them inside.
Of2DBeach just a note, I did receive my coupons on Saturday in my paper so I sent your envie out Saturday morning. Hopefully that helps it get there a little sooner. I will keep you posted as my vacation goes on to see when envies will be coming your way. :flower3:

Have a great week everyone!

Wal-Mart: 0.68

I hope you feel better quickly!pixiedust: We all had the funk and it is no fun:crazy2: of course mama is never ever aloud to be sick..
Sending and receiving. This weeks may be late as I've been sick :( it all depends on whether or not DH remembers to mail them for me.

We've never been to Disney at Halloween time or for Food/Wine so looking forward to both events. Have been debating MNSSHP on 9/27 and don't believe they're sold out on that night yet. Trying to steer clear of candy (I realize there are other healthier choices at Guest Services but.....I'd be tempted anyway! :rotfl:) but understand the parade and fireworks are worth the price of the MNSSHP ticket. I might have to go solo though so not sure I'd enjoy it as much and might just settle for MK daytime. What do you think?

If you'd have to do the party solo, I'd probably avoid it. I didn't mind doing the parks solo while DW was in the conference, but I wouldn't want to do the party solo. I'd say check out the videos on youtube of the parade and fireworks and make a call on if it's worth it to you to pay $65 to see it live. Without the trick or treating I'd probably vote for no. The decorations are still in the park when the party isn't going on, so really all you get is the candy, parade, fireworks, character dance parties and 'special' lighting.

Tink471...envie received on Monday! Thanks!!

I got envie from my buddy today :)

Also up for grabs if anyone needs them :
Pull-ups (2) $2
Enfamil (1) $3 off 2
Pediasure (2)
Ensure (1) $3 off any 2

Also Crayola coupons if you need them
(1) $5 Crayola kit Light designer /melt & Mold
(1) $3 off Crayola Maker Airbrushor marke maker
(1) Crayola refill item
You can message me if you need them. I know some post on the first page what they need but no sure if its been updated and I know theses things are costly!
~ Tonya ~

If you'd have to do the party solo, I'd probably avoid it. I didn't mind doing the parks solo while DW was in the conference, but I wouldn't want to do the party solo. I'd say check out the videos on youtube of the parade and fireworks and make a call on if it's worth it to you to pay $65 to see it live. Without the trick or treating I'd probably vote for no. The decorations are still in the park when the party isn't going on, so really all you get is the candy, parade, fireworks, character dance parties and 'special' lighting.

Thanks for your valued input and you made some good points. $65 is a lot to spend on the parade and fireworks which is what I'd be there for primarily so maybe I'll wait to do the party until I'm not there solo.

Hi All.....hope you're having a great week. ::yes::

Remember that post offices will be closed on Monday, October 14 for Columbus Day. Don't ask me why~~I don't know why this is a holiday for the USPS! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Please mail your envies on Tuesday, 10/15.

yeah I'll be the stupid one to drive over there and wonder why they arent open !

Remember that post offices will be closed on Monday, October 14 for Columbus Day. Don't ask me why~~I don't know why this is a holiday for the USPS! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Please mail your envies on Tuesday, 10/15.

I'm so sorry to hear you were furloughed. :grouphug: I sure hope the storm misses you. pixiedust: Take care and thanks for this weeks envie!
Thanks! We are back at work this week, just not sure if we are getting paid. We are only getting a partial paycheck this week, as the back pay has not been approved yet. Hoping and praying we will get one next pay day, but that remains to be seen.
I did mail out your envie Monday, hopefully you have it by now.

Hoping your furlough will end soon and that TS Karen be a very minor event with no damage! :hug:
Thanks! As everyone knows the storm fizzled to not much of anything, thankfully, but not before we made a bunch of prepreations.

I saved 40 cents at Target, $18.65 at Old Navy, and $1.95 at Publix yesterday
I saw on your ticker about next year's ToT race? Do you know what next year's date is? I want to put it on my calendar.

mailing one out today

saved $62.32 at Target
I received it yesterday. Thanks so much.

We've never been to Disney at Halloween time or for Food/Wine so looking forward to both events. Have been debating MNSSHP on 9/27 and don't believe they're sold out on that night yet. Trying to steer clear of candy (I realize there are other healthier choices at Guest Services but.....I'd be tempted anyway! :rotfl:) but understand the parade and fireworks are worth the price of the MNSSHP ticket. I might have to go solo though so not sure I'd enjoy it as much and might just settle for MK daytime. What do you think?
I enjoy the party and Wine and Dine.
My DB and I went to the party last year and I would go by myself. We didn't trick or treat, but really enjoyed riding the rides with no wait and watching the parade. The entire atmosphere is great.
For the Food and Wine, I am not adventurous either although I did try a couple new things.
IF you have a Chase card (not sure if it has to be the Disney card) Chase has a lounge that you can go into for free. Free drinks and I think snacks. Also each morning, they have giveaways. You have to look for it as it isn't advertised well. Can't remember if it is on the map, might be, but it is up in the building behind Mission Space where they have demos at.

I hope you feel better soon.
I hope you feel better quickly!pixiedust: We all had the funk and it is no fun:crazy2: of course mama is never ever aloud to be sick..
I hope you feel better soon also.

:bday: party: :cake: Dznybound :cake: party: :bday:
Happy Birthday!

It's closed because it is a Federal Holiday.

Received from Carlyzmom on Wednesday. Heading out of town this weekend and won't be back for a few days, so I'm sending the envie early to U.P.North. will mail on Friday.

Hi! I got an envelope from LadyTink75 today and sent one to Disny_luvr Monday...BUT I sent a PM to Disny_luvr as well because the envelope came BACK. My fault, totally. Long story short, it was sent Priority today and expected delivery is Monday.

Lori B

Coupon Savings this past week = $21.85 (variety of stores)

Jennymisek. I mailed your envie on Tuesday. Hopefully you get it soon. I haven't been on here much. Been busy with work and kids. I will try harder to get on more once kids go to bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter