Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I got an envie from hmcfall711 this week and have one ready to go out to Baililan tomorrow. (Hope you got last weeks - I sent one, but didn't post!). Hope everyone has a great week! :)

v4dice - Hi new train buddy! I have an envie all ready to mail out to you tomorrow. Have a great week!

dznybound - I'm receiving fine. Thanks!

Happy Monday all :scared:

Just checking in - finally back on the train! Was away for two weeks - went to disney's Hilton Head.. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

Anyway - I have a BIG envie going to Vitfamily today!!!

Hope all is well w/everyone!!
Laurie D.

Disneyislove86...I got your envie! And do you have a yorkie? We have one and she's so spoiled! She's my lovebug!

So sorry for your loss. :grouphug: Sent out your envie this morning and yes, I do have a yorkie! Her name is Gizmo and she is 3 and totally spoiled just like yours haha :goodvibes

Julieamedeiros rec'd my envie from you. Thank you!

Shoprite: $23.25

Have a great week everyone!

NYCDiane- Received the last envelopes. I sure am going to miss having you as my train buddy!!! Good luck with everything!!

Tink471 - Envelope out in the mail to you today. :goodvibes

Now that summer is over (and the kids back to school) I'm looking forward to getting back on track being good about posting!

PrincessMae

Envie was received on Saturday. :cool1:

SCOUTHAWKK

Envie in the mail this morning! :goodvibes

Have a great week, ladies!! pixiedust:

Princesspaige...envie on its way. I going miss being you train buddy! Take care and I hope to see you on the train again!

Sure hope the little princess doesn't want to make an early appearance! Feel better soon.

I think I had a little too much fun over Labor Day weekend, Lol. My body was protesting, but I'm feeling a lot better now. I better take it easy - need my sweet girl to stay in just a few more weeks.

TonyaG - Weird, I sent an envie to you last Tuesday. Hopefully it shows up. Mailed two more yesterday - here's hoping you get these on time! Really wish I knew what the problem was these past couple times.

So sorry for your loss. :grouphug: Sent out your envie this morning and yes, I do have a yorkie! Her name is Gizmo and she is 3 and totally spoiled just like yours haha :goodvibes

Julieamedeiros rec'd my envie from you. Thank you!

Shoprite: $23.25

Have a great week everyone!

Thank you! I love yorkies! :)

Ninecrayons--your envie is going out tomorrow

I saved $1.95 at Bealls

Quasi123
Your envie is in the mail. I actually mailed it yesterday.

DS is safely at college in NY. Kind of hard to leave him way up there, but at least I know he has all the provisions he needs for the next few months. Thanks to my couponing and stock piling he should only need to go to the store for fresh stuff. Yep, his pantry shelf is full and there are plastic containers under his bed with paper goods and personal stuff. He told his roommate "well, if there is a blizzard, we're good. I think my Mom is a prepper." :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter