Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

pix13dust, mailed you envelopes early the week of 8/26 (can't remember the exact date) and another one yesterday. Hope you get them soon!

VitFamily, You rock, thanks for the envelopes! Receiving like clockwork!

Mailed out my envie last night and received last weeks envie this morning :)

No worries.....got them yesterday from my new sender! They must have been coming by snail mail;)

Good news from y'all! :cheer2:

Rdrjj5...sorry for the late post, but I received last week...thank you!

Princesspaige...I just saw about mailing this week so I will send out tomorrow...sorry :((

August train savings!

$1,335.84

18 riders reporting in

Top Ten Totals

$208.13. RangerPooh

$144.88. ShiPooOwner

$132.10. Honeybunches

$97.65. Disneyislove86

$95.49. Ohnowewontgo

$85.85. ninecrayons

$83. eyor44

$81.41. Belle2211

$78.02. Shel

$75.75. Ljcraw

:)

August train savings!

$1,335.84

18 riders reporting in

Top Ten Totals

$208.13. RangerPooh

$144.88. ShiPooOwner

$132.10. Honeybunches

$97.65. Disneyislove86

$95.49. Ohnowewontgo

$85.85. ninecrayons

$83. eyor44

$81.41. Belle2211

$78.02. Shel

$75.75. Ljcraw

:)

:wave2:

:cheer2:

:flower3:

:worship:

We miss you! :grouphug: How's the school year going so far?

I love coupons. I just bought 9 boxes of cereal and a gallon of milk for $12.85. And yes I realize that's not enough milk, I only had one coupon. Lol.

Roussar's $7.50

Hi all! Sorry I hadn't been posting for over a week! My grandma passed away so I flew up there for her service, got back in the next night to the airport at midnight and was back the next morning at 5:15 to fly out to DL for the Dumbo Double Dare races. I spent my birthday out there and came back on Monday. Been trying to catch up every since!

ninecrayons..your envie went out on Wednesday..sorry it was late!

Disneyislove86...I got your envie! And do you have a yorkie? We have one and she's so spoiled! She's my lovebug!

Hi all! Sorry I hadn't been posting for over a week! My grandma passed away so I flew up there for her service, got back in the next night to the airport at midnight and was back the next morning at 5:15 to fly out to DL for the Dumbo Double Dare races. I spent my birthday out there and came back on Monday. Been trying to catch up every since!

Sorry for your loss, Belle. :hug:

Do you think you could forward a little of that energy you have to me? :dance3:

Sorry for your loss, Belle. :hug:

Do you think you could forward a little of that energy you have to me? :dance3:

Sure! Sending it your way!

I saved $9.95 at Publix, $1.95 at Bath and Body Works, $10 at Victoria's Secret, $10 at Petsmart and $4.99 at Buffalo Wild Wings

ibleedblue ~ I received the last envie you mailed, thanks!

XxStaceFacexX ~ I was out of town for the holiday & didn't get a paper last weekend. I also just haven't felt well the past few days so I decided to take the optional week. I have an envie ready to go for you. I'll add any coupons from tomorrow's paper to it and send it out on Monday.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

No envie from ARIANROSE/COLLEEN this week - but it was an optional week, so all's good. Small envie going out to JILL/CARLYZMOM tomorrow.

Kroger savings: $7.05

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter