Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Belle2211 my paper didn't have a P&G in it so I will resume my normal sending this upcoming week.

Shoprite: $30.50

Have a great week everyone!

I didn't have an insert this past weekend, but enough coupons for a decent sized envie. Hmcfall711 - it went out this morning. I've been receiving weekly from U.P. North.

And I usually don't post my coupon savings (because I never remember to), but I was very proud of myself yesterday. I saved $51 at Kroger - a 45% savings. :banana::banana:

Have a great week everyone!

UPNorth, I'm home with 2 sick kiddos today, so no envie going out. I'll try to get to the post office tomorrow!!! No P&G coupons but will send what I received this week.

Sending a HUGE envie to Honeybunches tomorrow!! :thumbsup2

yay, thanks!!!

Jennymisek. Sending envie tomorrow. Sorry I forgot it today. Kids first day of school and had an issue with my daughters bus. Which ended up me being frustrated and I forgot my bag which had the envie. Its a small one this week.

Fratthouse--I didn't send this week as I didn't receive an envie last week. I'll add the coupons from this weeks P & G insert to next weeks envie.

pix13dust, mailed you envelopes early the week of 8/26 (can't remember the exact date) and another one yesterday. Hope you get them soon!

VitFamily, You rock, thanks for the envelopes! Receiving like clockwork!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter