Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Received a nice envie today from...ummm...I think Tink471. Thanks!!

:wave: Yes, that was from Tink471. She wrote asking if it was ok to start this week since Mattmatts-momma is leaving for her cruise tomorrow and she knew she wouldn't have time to go through the envie before setting sail. :boat: Good thinking on her part! :thumbsup2

I have been sending and receiving my coupons every week. Its been a busy few weeks since I have family visiting and my husband just got back from being overseas for a year.

I think you once said he's in the military. Please thank him for his service to our country and thank you for holding down the fort during his tour of duty overseas. We appreciate him and you! ::yes::

Rdrjj5...received an envie today. Have not had time to go through it yet though :((

Thanks! Have a good weekend.

Been sending and receiving just fine.

Thanks 5Estesfamily for all the chunky ones.

Little Angie I had to send the last one with stamps and just estimated the postage as I wasn't able to get to the post office to have it weighed, so if it didn't have enough postage let me know so I can send it to you.

mailed out today. it was a semi large one and i knew it would need postage.

ETA: I'm glad I mailed it out yesterday. No paper showed up today! I hate having to track them down.

SEANOFSTARCOMMAND

Got two in the mail this week. Thanks, lots of great coups that I don't get in my paper.

OHNOWEWONTGO

Mailing one on Monday.

Baililan i received the envie today. The stamps haven't even been cancelled out so i dont know. But its okay i got it.

No envie rec'd this week.

A small envie will go out in the mail tomorrow for CARLYZMOM.

Kroger savings: $8.56

Have a great week!

Ruthie, I have a nice size envie going out today. Hope you have been receiving them ok!

Have an awesome week! :thumbsup2

Just popped in to say Hi and I miss everybody!! :goodvibes We are moved and sort of settled. It was a whirled wind tour. The bank wanted us outta the house in 2 weeks instead of a month! Soo I had to pack an entire house and move it in 2 weeks. Took us 2 days to move everything staying up till 3:30 am :faint: but we did it. Son didnt seize TG that was a HUGE worry for me. Kids love there school and well the dog isnt a happy Black Lab at this point. We have no yard :( He likes the leash but didnt understand he had to go potty while it was on him.. my poor boy! He is getting better though. I hope in the next week or so to be more settled and ready to jump back on here again. I am clipping and saving coupons to add when I jump back on. Whoever is doing there rain dance can S-T-O-P because the Florida Monsoons are enough already :rotfl: Anyways hope everyone is doing well and I am planning a sneaky trip to DW in Dec if all goes well. Wait till I tell my Hubby :P :rotfl2: see ya'll in a few weeks . :wizard:. you can't get rid of me , I am the goofy one ! ~ Tonya ~ :love:

Hello buddy!! :goodvibes Glad to hear everything went pretty smoothly with the move! :cool1: Hope to see you back on here soon and I hope the rain stops for ya soon (just don't send it my way :laughing: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter