Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

ibleedblue - received an envie from you yesterday. Thanks, and I hope you have a great weekend!

AZECAS, I sent out 2 envies to you this week. I was only able to get them to the PO late Wednesday. Had a little envelope trouble, as in, I couldn't find any! But they are on their way!

Michele,
Got your envie yesterday! I love all the stickers on it!
Have a great weekend. :cool1::cool1:

princesspaige said:
can't remember if I posted yet or not...but just in case I didn't....DisneyBelle99...I sent an envelope out yesterday. Have a great week!

Thanks, got it! Have a good weekend.

sending and rec just fine. Jen DD9 loved your stamp and stole it before her sister came home from school. It is starting like a compatition who can get to "Jen's stamps" first :coffee::thumbsup2
Saved $42.31 at Publix
:offtopic: I will be helping my Mom pack this week and move next week :crazy2: so envie might not go out till Tuesday but my coupon buddy is in Fl also so it shouldn't mess anything up for anyone.. Pray for me moving a 72 year old lady + 5 cats wont be a picnic all the while dragging along my 3 kids, my Black lab and poor hubby !! :scared::faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter