Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

MyDizneyBoyz
Envie received along with the #3 that got sent back to you last week. There was still some good stuff in there. Thanks! :)

V4Dice,

I'll be sending out your envie Monday. Hopefully there will be some great stuff in tomorrow's paper!

udsweetpea- Your envie was mailed out on Wednesday. Sorry for the delay.

Joann's $10
Michaels $1.50
Ace $5

BaseballMickey, your first envie is going out today! Hope you find some good ones in it. Once again...

party: :welcome: party:

Glad to have you with us!

Espana

Hmcfall711 - got your envie - Thanks! Baililan - so surprised that you got your envie on Wednesday. I usually go to the post office to mail your envie every Monday morning, but since it was a small envie and only needed a stamp, I stuck it in a bag to mail and totally forgot about it until Tuesday afternoon. At any rate - hope everyone has a great week. ;)

Hope you had a great weekend ELAINE!
Envie on the way in the morning. :thumbsup2

Carlyzmom...your envie will go out tomorrow. Also, I will be out of town this weekend to Colorado for my hubby's twin brother's wedding. I won't get back til Wednesday so I don't know if I'll be sending an envie next week (if I get my envie before Friday this week, then I'll send that one out early)

Mattmatts-momma...received your envie on Friday or Saturday. Thanks!! I was out of town and am not sure which day it arrived.

SCDisneyMom...envie headed out to you in the morning! Hope everyone has a great week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter