Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Xxstacefacexx. Got your 3 envies yesterday and today. Thanks
TonyaG - sent 1 yesterday and another will go out tomorrow.

can't remember if I posted yet or not...but just in case I didn't....DisneyBelle99...I sent an envelope out yesterday. Have a great week!

Carlyzmom..I mailed your envie out yesterday

I saved $2 at Petsmart, $12.60 at Target and $16.61 at Publix.

Envie sent out Monday/Tuesday.. Its all a blur
Savings this week various places.. $82.96
I hope everyone is having a fantastic week. busy,busy for me which is ok but it cuts into my shopping :lmao:

happy belated! Glad you got a nap - that truly is a gift!!

:welcome: BaseballMickey :welcome:
welcome aboard!

Hello all!
I apologized for my absence. We made it through Isaac with very minimal damage. One tree came down, but didn't hit anything. We couldn't save the tree, but on the up side DH now has a spot for his shed. He couldn't decide where to put it, but this will be the perfect spot. :thumbsup2

An area in my town that has never flooded before (labled a no flood zone) flooded. People had up to 4ft of water in their houses. :(

I received an envie last week, but did not mail as I had not received anything the week before.

Quasi123
I did mail a nice size one to you today. And I was able to walk to the post office again. :cool1: We are only in the mid 80s today and it feels great!:goodvibes

I understand I have a new sendee and look forward to receiving from her. :wave2:

glad things are ok:thumbsup2

got inserts from 2 coworkers - this week's envie will be chunky Shel!

baseballmickey said:
Thanks so much for having me aboard!! I can't wait to start this week!!

Thank you!! I look forward to it!!

Welcome, Baseball Mickey, love your name, but in NY that would be Mantle, not Mouse, for those old enough to remember number 7!
Baseball lover, too. Go Yanks! Deb

Eyor44- Received your envie yesterday. Thank you! Glad you made it through the storm okay!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter