Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

:welcome: DTurner :welcome:

:welcome: Courtlynne :welcome:

Welcome to both of you!!:goodvibes

You're back for a new year already? :eek: Early start!
yep...we're back at it in KS! School always eats my brain for the first week or so. Haven't been saving, only spending the last couple weeks! Someone stop me. My classroom doesn't need anything else! Oh and shopping for my own kids too. And I needed new shoes of course...:rotfl:

actually did save $1 at staples last nite and $4 at Mardel, but groceries, I've been terrible. I keep going to Trader Joe's. No coupons there. That will be my goal this weekend. A coupon shopping trip to the regular grocery store!

Got one from Cameron991 and sent and XL envie to Shel Sunday pm.

:bday: party: :cake: Karliebug :cake: party: :bday:

Happy belated:cheer2:

I am having coupon withdrawls today I didnt get my envie from my buddy but I know it is on the way! I have a meet the teacher for small fry DD9 today and an orientation for DD15 at HS tmrw. :crazy2: I hope I can get out to the stores I got some good coupons on pens, glue etc ... and I know I will get more lists of things they need. DD15 will get list from each teacher !! I will be back I have to go pick money off the money tree again.. :rolleyes:

Received from SUMLTHOMP this week and last (not sure if I posted :eek:)

Sent to Haunted Mansion Momma also...

Grocery Savings: .70

Hereyago, not sure if you received last week's envie yet...DH was tasked with mailing since I was busy interviewing for a new job most of the week. He sheepishly told me on Friday that the envie didn't go out until later in the week. (UGH!) So I am assuming you got it yesterday or today. (I hope.) New envie going out to you today...I mailed it this morning!

No worries. I have them both,thanks. Hope you have a great weekend!

Envie received on Thursday from Carlyzmom. I'll miss ya! :flower3: Thanks for all the great envies. :goodvibes

Q savings 8/16-8/18
$20.29 groceries
$2.55 gas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter