Could we be any hotter??? The continuation of my TR, just for fun!

What a beautiful family! Is she sticking her tongue out at the photographer? That child has personality!

Happy birthday!

courtney:
I just got your email from wagginrags about your new items and I am soo excited to see the baby items...i have had a hard time find boy items that are cute (i have found some ) but they are just not as fun to dress as girls. I can't wait to see what you have come up with!

Thanks so much for sharing the pictures with us Courtney! Emerson is just so adorable and you and Ryan look great too. Hope all is well.:thumbsup2

Courtney,

I hope that you and your family are OK from the hurricane. The national news is talking all about New Orleans and not mentioning much about Baton Rouge. But I have talked to my parents and brother and they say that this storm was the worst they have ever seen in the Baton Rouge area. My brother lives near Woodlawn area and he has a tree in his roof. It seems like half my family and friends have some tree down in the yard or on their house. I hope that your house is OK. And hopefully, it won't take as long as they are saying to get your power back on.

This storm WAS the worst that Baton Rouge has ever seen. It was awful. The city is slowly getting power back, but they say that even by September 17, only 90% of the city will have power... It's so sad. I've never seen so many houses with trees in them. It really is awful. It's not so much the flooding, but the winds were SO strong, and we took such a direct hit that the trees are just everywhere, but where they are supposed to be. Our family is fine though... But it's so sad.

I'm glad to hear that you family is OK. Hopefully it won't take BR too long to bounce back. I heard that the LSU game for this weekend has been rescheduled because of the clean up.

Take care!

I see in your ticker that you are going to disney in december? when are your days?

we are going december 7th to december 13th...what are some of your guys plans?

Very glad to hear that your family is well. Hopefully, your house didn't suffer any damage. Take care!

I see in your ticker that you are going to disney in december? when are your days?

we are going december 7th to december 13th...what are some of your guys plans?

Looks like you guys will be there around the same time.

Hey girl, glad you are okay from the hurricane. We didn't get it too bad here, but I know that BR was hit hard. Did y'all stay or evacuate? I'm hoping Ike doesn't do the same thing. :sad2:

BTW, I haven't gotten to tell you yet, but we're going to have a baby! (I wanted to tell you on here because I have this nifty little signature lol ;) ). We haven't spoken in awhile, I hope you and your family are all doing well. :goodvibes

Hi Courtney~I'm new to posting but have been a follower since your TR. I kept the make-up tips from way-back-when and just reveiwed them tonight and thought "what has happened to Courtney?" I actually have a free night: DH is away for the wkend and DD is at a sleepover. I'm soooo glad I came across this community report and I just finished reading the whole thing. (only took a few hours:)

Where do I start...Your beach pictures are beautiful!!! (I always wondered what happened to them) CONGRATULATIONS on EMERSON!!! SHE'S ADORABLE!!!! I'm glad your doing OK with all the hurricanes.

Just wanted to post and say HI!! Oh and I checked out SAM MOON and boy do they have some cute things!!! And reasonable!! Gotta love that!!

Take care!!

Just checking in to see how everyone's doing. I bet Emerson is growing like a weed. Or a flower:cutie:

Did she enjoy her first Halloween?

Hi everyone! Emerson's first halloween was great! She lasted about 15 minutes before she fell asleep! But Mom and Dad (aka Court and Ryan!) got to continue on and claim all of the candy!!!

She was a ladybug and SO cute!!!!

Hope yall are all doing well!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter