Could we be any hotter??? The continuation of my TR, just for fun!

What adorable pictures. You certainly have a little Disney princess. And look at Mama Coutrney, you look great. Motherhood agrees with you :thumbsup2. You have a beautiful family.

:mickeyjum Courtney Emerson is amazingly beautiful. So precious she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope Ryan and you are ajusting to being parents. :)
Thank you for the update asap!

Oh, Courtney, she's just beautiful - Love the outfits!! Thanks so much for sharing the photos! Is she going to Disney with you?

Courtney, Thanks for sharing the newest pictures of Emerson. She is absolutely beautiful.
:cool1: on the new ticker.. will there be a trip report????
(is that the business trip at the contemporary that you were telling us about a few months ago?)

Emerson is absolutely beautiful Courtney!!! I'm so excited to see that your ticker has a Disney trip in the works. Can't wait to hear about it.:cool1:

Hi Friends!!!!

I can't believe Emerson is two months old!!!! My how time flies! And I go back to work on Monday--- how sad!!!!!

And even more sad--- she got her first set of shots this morning! Poor little thing! I felt so sad for her! Right now she's sleeping.... so I have a few minutes to post.

She's growing so so much!

As of this morning, she's 9 lbs, 10 oz. My friends baby was BORN at 9 lbs, 5 oz--- and mine is just about that much at two months. I think she's gonna be a little shrimp - just like her momma =)

We'll take her just the way she is! We adore her.

Here are some recent pics:

CIMG3102-1.jpg

CIMG3105-1.jpg

CIMG3094b-1.jpg

CIMG3007-1.jpg

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!
CIMG2953-1.jpg

CIMG2959-1.jpg

CIMG2963-1.jpg

My second CRAWFISH BOIL!

CIMG3042b-1.jpg

CIMG3051-1.jpg

"WHAT ARE THOSE?!!!"

CIMG3054-1.jpg

MY FIRST SWIM:
CIMG3084-1.jpg

OMG Courtney, Emerson is a complete DOLL:cutie: I really
can see Ryan in her! Enjoy every moment..they grow sooo
fast!!:love:

What an absolute doll baby princess: Emerson is :lovestruc!! Thx for the update sweetie, Mommiehood is sure agreeing with you, as you look as beautiful as ever, and Daddy as handsome as ever. Emerson is just blossoming and I know she brings you all so much love and joy. Good luck with going back to work and Emerson adjusting fine. I have been blessed to watched my sweet grands as each of my DD's have gone back to work, so can understand how you feel, but have faith and rest assured she will be well cared for. :hug:

Hi Friends!!!!

I can't believe Emerson is two months old!!!! My how time flies! And I go back to work on Monday--- how sad!!!!!

And even more sad--- she got her first set of shots this morning! Poor little thing! I felt so sad for her! Right now she's sleeping.... so I have a few minutes to post.

She's growing so so much!

As of this morning, she's 9 lbs, 10 oz. My friends baby was BORN at 9 lbs, 5 oz--- and mine is just about that much at two months. I think she's gonna be a little shrimp - just like her momma =)

We'll take her just the way she is! We adore her.

Here are some recent pics:

CIMG3102-1.jpg

CIMG3105-1.jpg

CIMG3094b-1.jpg

CIMG3007-1.jpg

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!
CIMG2953-1.jpg

CIMG2959-1.jpg

CIMG2963-1.jpg

My second CRAWFISH BOIL!

CIMG3042b-1.jpg

CIMG3051-1.jpg

"WHAT ARE THOSE?!!!"

CIMG3054-1.jpg

MY FIRST SWIM:
CIMG3084-1.jpg
So absolutely adorable!

Ok, so it is two days after the 4th of July and we all want to see Emerson's first 4th of July photos!!!!!!!!!
Courtney??????????????????????????

Those pictures at the beach are beautiful!! I can't believe how much little Emerson is growing and Courtney, as I have already told you, ou look FANTASTIC!! :woohoo:

Oh sorry those were on facebook...I am sure she'll post them here soon! I sometimes forget where I see pictures...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter