Could we be any hotter??? The continuation of my TR, just for fun!

Hi Courtney!!!!!!:hug:
Oh how cute! Post a pic if you can.
Have fun eating all the candy will you can, and oh stop by my PTR if you get a chance.

Hi everyone! Emerson's first halloween was great! She lasted about 15 minutes before she fell asleep! But Mom and Dad (aka Court and Ryan!) got to continue on and claim all of the candy!!!

She was a ladybug and SO cute!!!!

Hope yall are all doing well!!!!

Yes Courtney, we need to see a pic of ladybug Emerson!!:cutie:
Any disney plans?? Sure Emerson is just dying to meet Mickey!!:flower3:

Courtney, oh Courtney, where are you!!!:confused3
You have forgotten all about your diz family!!:snooty:
Just kidding..sure your sooooooo busy with Emerson,
but we really would LOVE:love: to see some pics!
Please come back!!!:sad2: :sad1:

I thought Emerson was going to stay home because it was a business type trip? Or maybe I'm just losing my mind! lol

Happy holidays everyone!

Hi Courtney, how was Emerson's first Christmas? Is she crawling around and into everything?

Hope all is everyone is well and happy.

I guess Courtney is very busy with lit'l
Emerson or she has simply forgotten about
all her diz friends!!!!:confused3 :sad2: :sad1:

ps: We miss you:surfweb:

I think Courtney has been busy with Waggin' Rags this holiday season. Also, being Emersons 1st Christmas, I am suer she is spending time with her family.

Yeah, Emerson stayed at home. Courtney went down and then Ryan met her there later. She had an amazing room at the Contemporary!! The view she had was amazing!! She also let me know that Emerson had a wonderful Christmas!! Just filling y'all in :D

Yeah, Emerson stayed at home. Courtney went down and then Ryan met her there later. She had an amazing room at the Contemporary!! The view she had was amazing!! She also let me know that Emerson had a wonderful Christmas!! Just filling y'all in :D

Is Courtney ever coming back to post???:confused3

Sorry, I just assumed Emerson would've been down there, along with Ryan. :rolleyes: Don't really understand why she didn't go.

Poor Emerson, missed her first trip to Disney.

Sharon, I think Courtney is just busy with the holiday season. She'll be back soon!

Courtney, hi girl! I just found this thread again, and saw that you just went to Disney. Do we have a trippie yet from you?? I would hate to miss it, I love all your pics!

Oh my gosh, I just wanted to pop in and say Emerson is adorable! I saw her picture on facebook and she's getting to be such a big girl!!

I hope you pop back in to say hi!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter