Could we be any hotter??? The continuation of my TR, just for fun!

CourtneyandRyan

DIS Veteran
Hi Gang!!!

Unknowingly, my TR from our June trip got moved to the completed trip report board; in doing so, all future posts are replies on that thread are disabled. So, one day, no one was able to post anymore, including myself.

So, to appropriately close out that thread, I would like to say THANK you to those of you who had such wonderful comments to say about the thread. I really do appreciate all of your posts, and truly hope that you will find this thread just as much fun.

Here's where we can "chat", post pictures (Pensacola pictures to come!), and just hang out! Without being tied to an official TR!

So, hopefully we won't get moved again and we can have fun!

Who's in?

So glad to see you here, Courtney!:wave2: I was disappointed when I saw that your TR had been moved. I'll be looking forward to your beach pics.:thumbsup2

Here I am! I can't wait to see your beach pictures. And I forgot to tell you in my PM, you have made me so very excited about our upcoming Disney trip!!!:)

YEAHHH Court!!! You must have been reading my mind...I went to post on the old TR and realized I couldn't post :confused: I was so bummed today. I was so happy just now to see that you posted here:banana:

COUNT ME IN:thumbsup2 :cheer2:

Sign me up! No wonder I couldn't find you trip report!

Hi, Courtney!

You don't probably really know me. I'm C.E. I think we started our pre-TR's around the same time, and I read a bit and got really jealous of your popularity... :rotfl: No, really, it started off well, but I didn't keep up (horrible, I know) and then I got into my own and...

But anyway, I kept MEANING, really, to read your TR, especially as I do read DM's and you feature so prominently there, but now it's closed...

So, here I am.

Hi!

I'm CE. My first name is particularly unique, so under agreement with my DH, I don't share it. I am a 35 year old SAHM to 5 year old twin boys, code named Buzz & Woody. DH (D.) is a pilot for a company with its own fleet of planes. We live in NH now, but DH and I both grew up in IL. I am Midwestern at heart. :)

Anyway, glad to join in and chat - I cherish my DIS friends. :goodvibes

I have a feeling this is going to be one loooooong thread :rotfl: with many photo updates on the life of Courtney & Ryan.
Can't wait to be a part of it. Alot of fun popcorn::

Hey Courtney, I'm so glad I found ya. I was wondering why I wasn't getting updates on your tr anymore. Anyway, I'm glad you started a new thread and I'd like to join if that's ok.

Heyyyyy, its Courtney!!!:yay: Okay Courtney, you need to get back to DW so we can have some fun again:thumbsup2 ! My family is going in April, are you going then? Oh, this should be a fun thread!:banana:

I'm Here Courtney!! I just wanted to say that I loved your TR and can't wait for your and my next Disney trip.

hi courtney, you don't know me but (wait isn't that how stalkers talk???)
i read your previous report and was enoying it so much, you are so funny!
can't wait to actually be vocal about your next one!
viv

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter