Could we be any hotter??? The continuation of my TR, just for fun!

I'm so sorry friends!!!! I've been so busy.... I haven't forgotten about yall, I promise!!! How have yall been?!

Here's some pictures from her first trip to the beach!
CIMG3612-1.jpg

CIMG3649-1.jpg

CIMG3700-1.jpg

CIMG3787b-1.jpg

CIMG3803-1-1.jpg

Very cute pictures! Thanks for keeping us updated of your beautiful family! Will be be starting a PTR of your upcoming trip?

Thanks for sharing the pictures. She is honestly one of the most perfect babies I've ever seen! Adorable!

The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! It looks like you had a good time!! I asked Alyssa if she wanted to see them and when she came to the computer she said "Oh, it's your friend Courtney's baby!".

Thanks for sharing!!

Emerson is so adorable..not a surprise with
such good lookin parents!! She looks just like
her daddy!! When is she gona meet mickey??
Love the pics!:lovestruc

THX bunches, love the new pics of beautiful princess: Emerson :lovestruc ! Lovely family! :goodvibes

Courtney - thanks SO MUCH for the photos - so so cute!!! :lovestruc I know you're very busy, but are you going to do a PTR??? Hopefully you'll get to do a TR when you get back!!

Hey Court! I can't believe you have this thread still going. You must be a "beautiful people". And just to brag a little, I'm friends with Courtney on Facebook ... :goodvibes

Emerson is a beautiful baby and the beach looked like so much fun. Isn't it wonderful to have such great family times?

DM
Come visit Fairy Godmothers!

great pics, thta is the exact same stroller that we have. we even got the matching material one for the high chair.

She is so adorable and you look great! Thanks for sharing.

Are you going to do a pre-trip report?

YEAH!!!!!! How cute, love the bikini!!!!!!!!!!
You are a beautiful family, Ryan asking for a boy yet?:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter