Conversation overheard on ME

I love these stories!:goodvibes I have a cute little one from my trip in April 2010!

I was sitting in the hub over near the Partner's statue waiting for Wishes one night. I had gone with my DMom and she had gone to get a snack so I was just sitting and people-watching. There was a family near me consisting of mother, father and two daughters (one was an infant, one was about 6 years old). The 6 year old was getting antsy and the dad was getting her all riled-up and was teasing her about the princesses and stuff...
Finally she gets fed up and looks her father dead in the face, raises her fist and says "DAD! I'm gonna give you a sandwich!!!":lmao: The parents start cracking up (as do I) and the dad leans over to her and says "Oh sweetie I love you! I think you mean a knuckle sandwich!":rotfl2: It was pretty funny!

I have a personal story to share. A couple times during the plane ride and when we got to our hotel my son 5 year old son started a sentence with..."I hope those people don't move my bed...or "I hope those people don't take my toys while we're here" I couldn't get an answer from him when I would ask, "What people?" The next day once again he said, "I hope those people don't take away our TV while we're here". I asked again, who? His reply this time was, "you know, the loud guy on TV that gives people a new house when they go to Disney World." :laughing: Once he realized Exreme Homemake Over wasn't changing our house he stopped worrying and enjoyed our vacation. :goodvibes

I love this!!! I practically fell off my chair laughing!!! Too bad you did'nt get this on tape it would have been a winner on AFV!!:rotfl2:

I have a personal story to share. A couple times during the plane ride and when we got to our hotel my son 5 year old son started a sentence with..."I hope those people don't move my bed...or "I hope those people don't take my toys while we're here" I couldn't get an answer from him when I would ask, "What people?" The next day once again he said, "I hope those people don't take away our TV while we're here". I asked again, who? His reply this time was, "you know, the loud guy on TV that gives people a new house when they go to Disney World." :laughing: Once he realized Exreme Homemake Over wasn't changing our house he stopped worrying and enjoyed our vacation. :goodvibes

JersyGirl, that is priceless!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter