confessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that I just about lost it when I saw that picture of JJ Abrams posting on a website I was looking at FROM THE BRIDGE! I'm still frigging palpitating!

... AND THE DOORS GO WOOSH!! :woohoo:
I really like JJ Abrams, he produced two of my favorite shows. Alias and Lost.

:-)

I confess that OH MY GOD I JUST POSTED A MESSAGE TO DR. FRIGGING MCCOY. *_________*

:faint:

I confess I missed another opportunity last night.
I confess that I don't want to sit here anymore and think.
I confess that I want to do something for someone.
I confess that I want to be somewhere with someone.
I confess that i'm tired because I slept from 12-4 and 5:30-6:30.
I confess that I woke up at 4 and couldn't sleep because I had a bad dream.

I confess that last night that I went to the Homecoming dance and it was the dumbest/boringest thing ever!!!!1:sad2: and on top of it i couldnt beleive the way that some of the people was dancing :crazy2: But the funny part was wacthing all of the Freshman boys dancin with all the Senoirs Girls.... I mean some of them now how to but must of them stunk at it!!!! lol :love1: that was the funniest part of the night:lmao:

I confess that they're not going to Pauntley tomorrow.
I confess that made my day.
I confess that i got the better day. Muahahaha.

I confess I have a bad habit of judging people based on their taste in music.

I confess i'm having to restrain my brother from typing a response on the gay marriage thread.
I confess that i'd be probably a camera beep if i was anywhere near pretty(sorry i don't want points for avoiding the filter or whatever)
I confess that me and my friend were taking funny pics at the stables and in the one i'm trying to hold sparky's head and the do that cool finger pointy thingy but sparky kept tugging me so i messed it up.

I confess that I REALLY need to be studying for my biology midterm.

I confess that it makes me happy when I do something nice for someone and they say thank you.

I confess that my parents thought it was weird how I have Jonathan Larson's birthday on my calender but not theirs..

I confess I have no best friends, and thats alright.
I confess I like this wayy.
I confess I'm eating.
I confess I have to go potty xD lol

StitchfansJr said:
I confess that my parents thought it was weird how I have Jonathan Larson's birthday on my calender but not theirs..

LOL, that sounds famililar. For some reason, my brother thinks it's strange that I'd wanted to celebrate DeForest Kelley's birthday so badly, but whatever. What does he know. :rotfl:

I confess that I checked out a book just because a song I love was based on said book. :O

i confess i like my siggy.
i confess i wish my tags didnt both start with i.
i confess i want more nestea.
i confess i wish the computer was in my room...

LOL, that sounds famililar. For some reason, my brother thinks it's strange that I'd wanted to celebrate DeForest Kelley's birthday so badly, but whatever. What does he know. :rotfl:

I confess that I checked out a book just because a song I love was based on said book. :O
Haha. On Jonathan's birthday I'm gonna wear my RENT shirt to school.
This was the conversation I had with my parents yesterday.
Me: "Mom, Jonathan Larson died today."
Mom: "Who?"
Me: "Creator of RENT."
Mom: "Oh. That's nice." .-.

I confess that I haven't finished Pretties yet. The font is small for me.
I confess that I want a new sig, but I love my RENT sig. .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter