confessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that I cried for over a half hour last night after watching Brokeback Mountain..

I confess in light of everything that has happened in the past couple of days, surrounding Heath's death, I want to watch Brokeback Mountain.

i confess i'm not really too sad about Heath Ledgers death. I mean, i know it's sad but i don't remember ever seeing any movies with him in so i can't really relate to those who were a fan of him...

i confess i'm watching Growing Up Black Leopard and it makes me wish i could look after animals like that :) I so hope i can do my work experience at London Zoo so i have some experience when i go to do the adventure camp at Busch Gardens + Sea World next year...

i confess my Nana died and i didnt cry!:sad2:

i confess that im sick with Mono and im bored!

i confess i havnt talked to mt BF since Wensday:sad1:

i confess that i confessed alot!:eek:

I confess that I'm really shy, but I love to sing and play the guitar...like Taylor Swift. :yay:

I confess that I still really truly love my crush, even though he acts like he doesn't like me as much as I love him. :love:

I confess that I used to LOVE Hannah Montana and now I think she sucks. :laughing:

Finally, I confess that I hate the Jonas Bros. :rolleyes1

I confess I feel a little disappointed in myself.
My cousin told me last night that her cousin from the other side of the family was really good friends with Heath Ledger, and was really upset over his death.
And my first thought wasn't of symapthy.
It was more along the lines of, "Wow, I wonder if he could hook us up with meeting some celebrities!"

:/

I confess that when my godfather died I did not cry. He was never really a godfather to me. He didn't call or even make an effort to see me. In fact I felt worse when I found out that he was a godfather to another kid around my age and he actually was there for him and they spent time together. Why couldn't he do that with me? I can live with it if though if any of my other family members died I would cry like crazy because I actually talk to them and see them.

i confess i really want to work with animals, preferably animals not native to the UK but native to Africa, Asia, etc.

I WANNA HOLD A SLOTH!!!

I confess that I can't wait to go to the movies tonight because i'm going to laugh a lot.
I confess that I still get all emotional when I think about Heath Ledger.
I confess that I am totally lost in my geography class.
I confess that I got all happy when my "crush" looked at me when he was walking past my class.

I confess that i think it's unfair, it's annoying, it's very very unfair because i mean it's my turn, we told her about it and we asked if we could go. I confess because of that it's kind of upsetting. I don't have that long left to do it. What i guess 2 months at most, we probably won't go again in that time. She'll get everything and oh my god i hate her. hate her hate her hate her. I mean if she was nice then yeh maybe but i mean if she mentions my family weight or height one more time i swear i will punch her. hard. rawr.
(so i'm easily annoyed.)

I confess I'm having a serious geekout moment over here. Just thinkng about what's going on at some other computer trained on the VERY SAME WEBSITE I'M LOOKING AT, and they're interacting with us! It's frigging surreal. And I'm trying to be kind to the servers and not refresh every five seconds, but it's soooo hard.

I also confess that the last few days I've gotten... well, maybe -possibly- a little too obsessive about STXI news. When I get itchy if I can't check TrekMovie at least once every hour and seriously bummed out when there isn't a new article every day... I do wonder how healthy this is.

Not that I care. Bring on the spaztastically fannish excitement. :hyper:

I confess I got my savings account today and I'm SO excited!
I confess I have $300 and I feel rich.
I confess that getting it felt like a big step for me for some reason...
I confess I like doing my own laundry.
I confess I feel like I've accomplished something.

i confess i'm watching the Mount St. Helens volcanocam :) I SEE SMOKE COMING OUT OF THE DOME!!!

I confess to listening to my mp3 player while we were studying the other day after being told the day before not to. The earbuds were hidden under my hair and I was trying to keep perfectly still, as opposed to tapping/dancing/humming along to whatever song was playing, and you have NO idea how hard it is not to dance along with Come On Eileen. >_<

I confess that I only just realized that some people's locations are colored. Neat. :O

I confess that I really like my signature- I mean, really, really love it. It's so cool looking- the girl who made didn't have any idea what i wanted it to look like and still made it perfect. :D I don't mind double posting in the 'What Are You Listening To?' thread as much anymore 'cause I get to see a couple of times in a row. :teeth:

I confess that one time one of those phone seller people called my house like 20 times, then i finally said "shut up and stop calling!!!" then i hung up. Of all things he could do he called back! He said that he had been cut off and i said ya... it was just like this. and hung up again. To this day that guy has never called back. Look at me and my bad self!!!:p

I confess that when people call me sometimes and I don't feel like talking I don't pick up the phone.

I confess that I am not very good at saving money. If its in a bank account I won't touch it but if its in actual cash and I go to the mall I will have 1 dollar left later.

I confess that I just about lost it when I saw that picture of JJ Abrams posting on a website I was looking at FROM THE BRIDGE! I'm still frigging palpitating!

... AND THE DOORS GO WOOSH!! :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter