confessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i confess that after EVERY SINGLE TIME i watch titanic (i'm probably on my 50th or so) my entire world shatters and i cry my heart out for a solid 30 minutes.
And I think about it ALOT during the rest of the day, and sometimes for days after.

uhhh imafreak. :3dglasses

i confess i still need to get my work experience! The sheets are supposed to be in at the end of the month and we were supposed to have arranged the work at the beginning of the month! So far, i've been offered to work with our friend who's with the police and solves murder cases or something... I could work with my mum at the playgroup and recently i've been thinking i might work at a local animal shelter...

I confess I'm going to DLR today :D
I confess I'm all decked out in my "dorky" clothes
I confess I'm wearing my jack mickey ears, pig tails, a Sally shirt and some awesome costume jewelry. :) Oh! I can't forget my pin lanyard either XD

I confess I have a speech problem, I can't say some words with SH, CH and TH in them, lol. I can say words like "this" "that" "they". I can say most CH words right, I'm not sure which CH words I can't say right. Alot of SH words I don't say right like when I say "shoe" it sounds like I'm saying "sue" lol. When I won stuff from KFMA (we had to say the names of the top five most requested songs of the day), and then they play it on the radio, both times I noticed I talked funny. I said "Crushcrushcrush" "Chevelle" "Shadow" "Seether" "Anything" weird. I almost didn't get damn KoЯn tickets for not saying Seether right, I had to tell Chris The Ego I couldn't pronounce TH words right...
I confess I can't say the word "Criminal" right, so I can't call the show Criminal Minds, I have to say "That one show something Minds, the first word starts with a C." I think I say "Crimmamal" Lol.
I confess I can't request the song, Smooth Criminal by Alien Ant Farm by phone, I wouldn't want to try to say it right.
I confess I think it's kind of sad that I know the names of the dudes that work at KFMA.
I confess I kind of like to bump threads when I'm bored...threads that are a month or more old (on the Teen Board).

I confess I forgot to type something else above, lol.
I confess when I talk, the words sound right to me, but to others they don't. When I was on the phone saying the names of songs and bands (to win tickets) it sounded right when I was saying it, but when it was played back on the radio I noticed it wasn't right...

I confess I wonder how many people on the DIS actually pray when they say "OMG IM SORRY I'll pray for you/your daughter/dog/husband/sandwich/hairdresser!"

I confess that I couldn't bring myself to practice AT ALL this week. Not once before today. :sad1:

And even now, now that I finally feel motivated to get moving and cram as much practice as possible into tonight and tomorrow, I feel really weird and fatigued and can only play for a few minutes at a time before having to take a break. :guilty:

I confess I wonder how many people on the DIS actually pray when they say "OMG IM SORRY I'll pray for you/your daughter/dog/husband/sandwich/hairdresser!"
I don't say I'll pray (I'm not religious) but I do say I'll think of them and I'm sorry.

I am genuinely sorry for their loss, but I usually don't think of them after that.

i confess that i have obssession issues
i confess that im going to WDW again in july
i confess that i only have ten bands on my iPod
i confess that i cried when i heard that Cobra Starship sold out

i confess i am fed up with school... it's getting really stressful and i'm so glad tomorrow is the last school day of the week.

I confess i think i want to go to a public high school, instead of catholic.
I confess that ive been getting stress over everything lately.
i confess im obsess with my familys new laptop!

I confess I thought I did better than I did on my chem final. :(

I confess I did a lot better than I thought I did on my french final!!

I confess that I cried for over a half hour last night after watching Brokeback Mountain..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter