confessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. On Jonathan's birthday I'm gonna wear my RENT shirt to school.

Awesome. :D

I was so bummed out when I found out what day De Kelley's birthday was and it was two days earlier. :( I would have totally done something neat; the t-shirt thing sounds like fun, and I might've printed up an iron-on transfer in honor of the occasion. But maybe next year. *sigh*

This year all he gets is a sig dedicated to him. They wouldn't let us go out to get cake and ice cream, even. >(

I'm intentionally trying to break up my friend from her boyfriend because her boyfriend asked me too...how whacked is that? The really weird part is that its actually working lol:laundy:

I confess that I attempted to clean my closet today.
I confess that I only emptied out my clothes and about half of the hangers in there.
I confess that I didn't eat dinner tonight, and now I'm hungry.
I confess that my brother says the weirdest things on xbox live.

I confess Alison's comment confused me.

I confess my knee sorta hurts.

I confess my stomach is all up in knots about something I posted.

I confess I sprayed the Mariah Carey perfume on my arm when I went to the shops today and now it stinks. I have to go wash my arm.

I confess my feet hurt.
I confess I think its because ive been sitting in the same position...on my feet.
I confess Its 12:14
I confess I hate school.
I confess these confessions are like...confessions.
I confess CRAP! I FORGOT AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL WAS ON!!

My feet hurt too. And I'm sitting on them (I always sit on my feet). But my feet don't hurt because I'm sitting on them.

They hurt because I've been walking barefoot too much, and because of my new shoes.

I confess I was going to post something on this thread, but I changed me mind. It was too long anyway, lol.

I'm intentionally trying to break up my friend from her boyfriend because her boyfriend asked me too...how whacked is that? The really weird part is that its actually working lol:laundy:

That's kind of very very wrong of you.

I confess i just broke my bed. Whoops.
I confess one of my friends friends came up to me and asked if i could set her and my brother up, then we could be sisters in law. That's not going to happen for so many reasons and i took great delight in listing them for her.
I confess my best friends ex confessed he was gay and i couldn't resist taking the mick out of my friend by asking what it felt like to turn someone gay.

well just let it out sister lol i feel a whole lot better now but im crying

I confess you need to call me this morning and tell me about what happened.
I confess I had a dream about this incident last night involving you getting kicked out of school and XXXX getting yelled at for being the person it happened to....and me and XXXXXX fighting in the hallway about it...
Interesting, interesting...
I confess I'm pretty sure if something happened...like bad to him it would've been half my fault because I knew about it...
I confess even I'm a little afraid to go to school Monday.

I confess that yesterday I was watching a spanish soap opera.
I confess that I can't speak or understand ANY spanish.
I confess that I am really excited for tomorrow.
I confess that I am thinking about leaving most of my friends and joining the magnet program.
I confess that I like the fieldtrips and classes Magnet students take.
I confess that I would miss my friends,but I would be making a lot of new friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter