Clowning Around on the Boardwalk! A Wigdout Trip report

Our friends arrived and we got a picture of Dawn and I...

YAY!!!

BTW, wigd, I know where to hook you up with some of the orange soda, local. Just head over to DeFazios, for some lasagna. Order the Italian salad with the pickled eggplant, and order the soda. My kids adore it!!

I understand end of school year brain. I employ college students and WOW after finals they don't know their own name. :laughing:

Enjoy that cruise.

Oh, and because I have been remiss in my avatar fairy duties....

Here's one for you. Use it if you wish, or not! I think you will recognize it ;-)

wigd-1.gif

Your meal at Bistro looks amazing! I'm so sorry to see this end but glad you'll be leaving for the next trip in week.

I really hope you find the turtle but I have to say that is funny. He's an escapee!

Danielle was over my shoulder while I was reading and she complimented you on your choice of Vera Bradley.

There was basketball on the television and Marc was watching so I set off to explore MeMom and Jill's home away from home.

DSCN3894.jpg

DSCN3895.jpg

DSCN3897.jpg

A pool waiting for two very special little girls....
DSCN3898.jpg

I hope you enjoyed your time at our home. Can't wait to be back in 38 days!

Brooklynn said thank you for the picture of her pool. She said you could have played in the kiddie pool if you wanted to. She would share with you!

I had also made my slide down the slide that morning!

So you say...yet there is no proof. :rolleyes1

A pool waiting for two very special little girls....
DSCN3898.jpg

How many times we have sat out in those very chairs!
Bella will have a blast in that water in a few weeks. :cutie: She'll do her best to keep up with Brooklynn.

Just thinking of being there with them makes me have a tear or two right now. I miss them when I am not with them.

I had my whole film crew come out there to make a movie right at that time just so you could be in it, and then you go and shy away! :sad2:

Really, I am interested to see what it turns out to be that they were doing. Wonder if it could be remotely related to the announcement of the new Animation Suites at all?

The guest artist was David Cassidy.
He used to be so cute. Not so bad now.
The concert was great!
Although Paul Revere and the Raiders was more fun....

DSCN3912.jpg

I thought Donny Osmond was the most handsome thing on the planet at one time, but not too much now.

I like to hear the concerts, though, of anyone I have ever even sort of heard of. It's just kind of cool to have the chance to hear them live.

This is mine....
Creme Brule' this and Creme Brule that....

DSCN3923.jpg

Yum!

Okay this just makes me laugh. You lost a turtle. :rotfl2: Okay, sorry, did you find him?

Great final post, WigD! Wonder what they were filming there!

Enjoyed your pics of the Bistro! I think we have decided on BlueZoo instead, but that does look great!!!!

Nice that you got that final Cotton Ball ride! Our favorite, as you know! Your FIRST Mickey waffle???? HA! I am so excited for you and your next trip!!! Cruise time! Woot woot! You will have so much fun!

Are you going to Paolo's? Make sure that you don't miss Animators and you don't miss Tritons. If you have to sacrifice a dining rotation, the Cay is the one to drop. You can change your rotation usually, if Paolo's ends up on one of those nights!

Just have a fabulous time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And YAY for the Disney days to follow! Cant wait to see the pics from Star Wars Weekends!!! You will be there, won't you? I saw a bunch of pics on the DIS. Looks SOOOOO cool!!!!! :thumbsup2

I will be thinking about you over the next week as I finish up the school year! :goodvibes

Are we going to get a short and sweet PRE Trippie??!! :goodvibes

I agree with CP. I absolutely adore the picture of you two with Shocker making rabbit ears behind your head. You both look so happy and giddy like kids. That's what the Disney magic does to you, I guess! :goodvibes

Bistro de Paris is now officially on my must dine at list... YUM-O! And did I hear you say your waiter was handsome? :rolleyes1

I am very sorry that this fun trip is coming to an end but comforted that you are making another one so soon and I'll get to hear about the cruise!

I sure hope our paths cross in WDW (or out on the fair seas)someday!! :upsidedow

Enjoy your last week at school!!!!

I would say I am sad it is over... but the next trip is right around the corner. I hope that Baylor has forgiven you... and that the missing animal has been found. Can't wait for updates and this next trip... although by the time you get home I will be on my way. Do start a trip report so we know the plan....and I would love you to share the info about the activities at Beach Club so I can plan.

Only a few short days... I took a personal day tomorrow, so I have two four day weeks left, which is thrilling to me!

So sorry about the loss of your friend... :grouphug:

Love the last update!! I think I had the same desert that you had and shocker had some sort of Chocolate cake?? Not sure. It was good either way!

I also love the bunny ears picture!
the Bistro food looks fabulous!!

Wonder what they were filming at Pop?
What an odd fellow. You do seem to find them!
I can't believe that was your first Mickey Waffle!!! They have them on the cruise too!

Did the tortoise out run you?:lmao: I hope you found him.

Now you have to focus on finishing school up and packing! I can't believe you're going again so soon! Lucky duck!

Great Trip report Anita!

You and Marc's PP pictures are so cute!!! Love them!!!

Your adventure home could have been a little less uneventful :rolleyes1

I am really looking forward to your next trip and all the tales that will be told from it!!!! :cool1:

I am sorry to hear about your friend's loss. Such a hard thing, especially for the younger children.:hug:

Loved your last update-fast and furious! Forgotten day too! I love the photopass pictures of you and Marc. So very sweet and fun!

Bistro looks pretty inside. Glad you enjoyed your meal!

How's the tortoise finding going??

Oh no! Have you found the tortoise yet? :sad1:
Love your PP pictures!!! Especially the bunny ears!! :goodvibes
Bistro looks very yummy and I do need to check out those waiters sometime :rolleyes1 I have had that Orangina before....I can't remember where/why :rotfl: Nice meal to end your trip....and to share it with Julia...she is so sweet! :hug:
I checked last night to see if you were on and was going to pop into chat but you weren't and then I went to bed :headache: I must have been to early :sad2:
When you are cruising make sure you stop into Shutters each day to find your pictures....we had a lot of fun doing that (and looking at everyone else's too ;))

Tracy

Bistro de Paris looks amazing! All the food looks really yummy, I'm going to allears to check out the menu. :rolleyes1

I wonder what they were filming at the Pop Pool! That is so cool.

The butterflies in Epcot are so pretty.
I say you should try the Bistro, I loved it!
The filming was very cool, I hated to stare, but I did anyway!
:lmao:
It would almost seem as if you are laughing at me.....
:lmao: You sure do find the most interesting characters! I'm going to have to slow down and do a bit more people watching.
Do you think we could be weirdo magnets?

Wonder what was going on at the Hippy Dippy Pool???
It was some kind of professional doings that's for sure!

Bistro looked yummy, may have to give it a try sometime :thumbsup2
The Bistro is one of my new favorites!

Thanks for sharing your trip Miss Anita Wigd! They are always so much fun - can't wait to hear about the next one!
Thanks for joining up with us! Be watching for the ptr!

(Hope you find that turtle.......)
Me too....

Wow that meal looked fantastic! Especially your dessert! :lmao:
It was a great meal! Part of the dessert was flan in addition to the creme brule'
:lmao: That's ok - you have end of the school year brain right now!
My brain is some kind of fried!
YAY!!!

BTW, wigd, I know where to hook you up with some of the orange soda, local. Just head over to DeFazios, for some lasagna. Order the Italian salad with the pickled eggplant, and order the soda. My kids adore it!!
It was fun seeing Dawn....
I'll have to see DeFazios! Thanks for the heads up!

I understand end of school year brain. I employ college students and WOW after finals they don't know their own name. :laughing:

Enjoy that cruise.
It's been a stressful end of year with the tight budget, but we kept our jobs so it all seems good now...
I think the cruise is going to be great!

Oh, and because I have been remiss in my avatar fairy duties....

Here's one for you. Use it if you wish, or not! I think you will recognize it ;-)

wigd-1.gif
Thank you, I love it!
Your meal at Bistro looks amazing! I'm so sorry to see this end but glad you'll be leaving for the next trip in week.

I really hope you find the turtle but I have to say that is funny. He's an escapee!

Danielle was over my shoulder while I was reading and she complimented you on your choice of Vera Bradley.
Tell Danielle I said thanks!
That darn "Scales" is still out hiding somewhere....
We loved the Bistro!

This is the most precious picture of the two of you!!! I just love it!!!

Now, let's talk about that guy in the pumpkin beanie and sparkly socks! Where do you find these people???
Thanks on the picture, we had fun on that trip! I was almost sad when Baylor said he wanted to go with us next Spring Break.....
Guy with the pumpkin beanie.
Nice huh? :confused3
I'm telling you he was waiting for the CM.
Shocker took that picture!
:laughing:
I hope you enjoyed your time at our home. Can't wait to be back in 38 days!

Brooklynn said thank you for the picture of her pool. She said you could have played in the kiddie pool if you wanted to. She would share with you!
Pop is so very Disney! It really was fun!
Tell Brooklynn thanks for offering to share her pool but it was closed, that's why nobody was in it.....

So you say...yet there is no proof. :rolleyes1
  1. This is the best I can do, this is me in the water after the slide and then one of Shocker going up the stairs.....

DSCN1018.jpg

DSCN1057.jpg

Oh and this random picture of some naughty kids climbing on a misting machine at Epcot. What is this parent thinking?!?

DSCN1060.jpg

How many times we have sat out in those very chairs!
Bella will have a blast in that water in a few weeks. :cutie: She'll do her best to keep up with Brooklynn.

Just thinking of being there with them makes me have a tear or two right now. I miss them when I am not with them.
Just think of how much fun you will have watching them play at that pool and some of the other pools this summer. I'm still holding out hopes that our Beach Club waitlist will come through for July....

I had my whole film crew come out there to make a movie right at that time just so you could be in it, and then you go and shy away! :sad2:

Really, I am interested to see what it turns out to be that they were doing. Wonder if it could be remotely related to the announcement of the new Animation Suites at all?
My swimming suit was wet from earlier in the day so I couldn't be in their movie.....
Sorry.

I thought Donny Osmond was the most handsome thing on the planet at one time, but not too much now.

I like to hear the concerts, though, of anyone I have ever even sort of heard of. It's just kind of cool to have the chance to hear them live.
Oh yea, Donny was cute, but I do think he still is!

Bistro was super yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter