• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Clowning Around on the Boardwalk! A Wigdout Trip report

wigdoutdismom

Disney Driven in every way.
Hi Wigd! Welcome Home!

I "see" you all around the boards... I'm gonna get in on this TR from the beginning!

Kathy

WELCOME HOME.

I am glad you finally made it safely home after your great snow adventure. I look forward to reading your report clowns and all. :surfweb:

Coming over from MeMom's and Jackie's reports! I started reading your last report towards the end and I'm not going to lurk on this one. Sorry you guys had to deal with the icky weather coming back, but I'm glad you made it home safely!

Glad you made it home safely! I can't wait to read your new trip report!

Welcome home!!! That sounds so much better somewhere else doesn't it??!! Happy you made it home safely (finally!!). Can't wait for all of you F&G pictures!!

Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter