• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Clowning Around on the Boardwalk! A Wigdout Trip report

First off So sorry for the loss of your friend. Always awful to hear things like that.

I also love the rabbit ears pic of the two of you. Very cute!! You two always take such great pics.:)

Bistro is one place we have not tried yet. Will need to put that on the list.

You lost a turtle???? I hope he has been found by now.

Seriously, how far could that tortoise get? It's not like he "ran" away!
Let us know when and where you find him!!

I'm glad you and shocker kept your jobs. We had a couple teachers from my kids' elementary school that will have to go elsewhere. One is leaving voluntarily to stay home with a new baby. I'm relieved that my kid's possible teachers are staying - they are wonderful!

I, too, love the rabbit ear pictures. And the guy with the pumpkin beanie :eek: :lmao: :lmao: I don't think ya'll are weirdo magnets...you just seem to notice them. LOL Bistro looks very nice!

Okay this just makes me laugh. You lost a turtle. :rotfl2: Okay, sorry, did you find him?

Great final post, WigD! Wonder what they were filming there!

Enjoyed your pics of the Bistro! I think we have decided on BlueZoo instead, but that does look great!!!!

Nice that you got that final Cotton Ball ride! Our favorite, as you know! Your FIRST Mickey waffle???? HA! I am so excited for you and your next trip!!! Cruise time! Woot woot! You will have so much fun!

Are you going to Paolo's? Make sure that you don't miss Animators and you don't miss Tritons. If you have to sacrifice a dining rotation, the Cay is the one to drop. You can change your rotation usually, if Paolo's ends up on one of those nights!

Just have a fabulous time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And YAY for the Disney days to follow! Cant wait to see the pics from Star Wars Weekends!!! You will be there, won't you? I saw a bunch of pics on the DIS. Looks SOOOOO cool!!!!! :thumbsup2

I will be thinking about you over the next week as I finish up the school year! :goodvibes

Are we going to get a short and sweet PRE Trippie??!! :goodvibes
Not just a turtle....
Baylor's African Spurred Tortoise. He's had him since he was a few weeks old and now he's a year and a half.
They are native to areas like the Sudan...
I hope he's just under a bush or something in the backyard.
Our cruise is over the weekend so I'm not sure we will see much of SWW unless it is on a Friday too.
We have two ressies for Paolos, one brunch and one dinner. I'll make sure we don't give up Animator's and Triton's....

I agree with CP. I absolutely adore the picture of you two with Shocker making rabbit ears behind your head. You both look so happy and giddy like kids. That's what the Disney magic does to you, I guess! :goodvibes

Bistro de Paris is now officially on my must dine at list... YUM-O! And did I hear you say your waiter was handsome? :rolleyes1

I am very sorry that this fun trip is coming to an end but comforted that you are making another one so soon and I'll get to hear about the cruise!

I sure hope our paths cross in WDW (or out on the fair seas)someday!! :upsidedow

Enjoy your last week at school!!!!
We did have fun on that trip and it shows in those pictures!
I think a DIS cruise would be fun. Those days at sea sitting around a table or pool would be great with the group!
Bistro is a must do again for me!

I would say I am sad it is over... but the next trip is right around the corner. I hope that Baylor has forgiven you... and that the missing animal has been found. Can't wait for updates and this next trip... although by the time you get home I will be on my way. Do start a trip report so we know the plan....and I would love you to share the info about the activities at Beach Club so I can plan.

Only a few short days... I took a personal day tomorrow, so I have two four day weeks left, which is thrilling to me!

So sorry about the loss of your friend... :grouphug:
I'll be in touch with you through FB and texts while we are down there!
The tortoise is still missing, Baylor is not as mad right now.
We'll see tomorrow....
Enjoy your short weeks!

Love the last update!! I think I had the same desert that you had and shocker had some sort of Chocolate cake?? Not sure. It was good either way!
Now I remember, you did have the same as me!
I also love the bunny ears picture!
the Bistro food looks fabulous!!

Wonder what they were filming at Pop?
What an odd fellow. You do seem to find them!
I can't believe that was your first Mickey Waffle!!! They have them on the cruise too!

Did the tortoise out run you?:lmao: I hope you found him.

Now you have to focus on finishing school up and packing! I can't believe you're going again so soon! Lucky duck!
That tortoise just keeps a steady pace, plodding along, I'm sure he's out there burrowed under some leaves or a bush...
I have no clue about the filming at Pop.....:confused3
I know what I'll be having for breakfast on the ship!

Great Trip report Anita!

You and Marc's PP pictures are so cute!!! Love them!!!

Your adventure home could have been a little less uneventful :rolleyes1

I am really looking forward to your next trip and all the tales that will be told from it!!!! :cool1:
The trip home was a mess!
I was very happy with our photo pass pictures!
Next trip report will be coming so soon!

The photopass pics of the two of you are SO cute :goodvibes Bistro looks yummy!
Thanks, the Bistro was awesome!
I am sorry to hear about your friend's loss. Such a hard thing, especially for the younger children.:hug:

Loved your last update-fast and furious! Forgotten day too! I love the photopass pictures of you and Marc. So very sweet and fun!

Bistro looks pretty inside. Glad you enjoyed your meal!

How's the tortoise finding going??
The tortoise is still missing. He is having quite the adventure!
I recommend the Bistro, it's quite good!

We are still in shock over the passing of our friend...

Oh no! Have you found the tortoise yet? :sad1:
Love your PP pictures!!! Especially the bunny ears!! :goodvibes
Bistro looks very yummy and I do need to check out those waiters sometime :rolleyes1 I have had that Orangina before....I can't remember where/why :rotfl: Nice meal to end your trip....and to share it with Julia...she is so sweet! :hug:
I checked last night to see if you were on and was going to pop into chat but you weren't and then I went to bed :headache: I must have been to early :sad2:
When you are cruising make sure you stop into Shutters each day to find your pictures....we had a lot of fun doing that (and looking at everyone else's too ;))

Tracy
Darn on chat, I was in there for a long time last night!
It was a great dinner, and fun to have some time with Julia!
We will be sure to make it into Shutters....

First off So sorry for the loss of your friend. Always awful to hear things like that.

I also love the rabbit ears pic of the two of you. Very cute!! You two always take such great pics.:)

Bistro is one place we have not tried yet. Will need to put that on the list.

You lost a turtle???? I hope he has been found by now.

It's Baylor's pet, a land tortoise. He got him for Christmas a year and a half ago...
Bistro needs to go on your list, it's really good.

I love the photopass photos of both of you. The bunny ears photo is absolutely adorable!

Wow, only one week! Are you packed? How long will you be in Disney?

I forgot to include that they have Krispy Kreme donuts on the breakfast buffet too! They are probably best on the first day. I can't imagine they can keep them fresh much longer!

I'm just working on my PTR and realized that you could have a whole other TR done before I even leave on my trip in July! Heck you have two trips in that time don't you???

Anita - Your last update was so awesome! That was some freakish looking outfit in that first picture. Talk about a candidate for what not to wear!

So what did you think of POP. Was it weird going there for your last night instead of your first?

I can't believe you got to meet up with Dawn again. You guys have good trip planning karma.

Dinner looked amazing. I have never tried that restaurant and me thinks I might be missing out. Time for a TIW card again.

David Cassidy looks so old. I remember having the biggest crush on him as a teenager (definitely showing my age now).

I see you guys have started a PTR with what.....5 days to go??????:rotfl:

Just went back and saw your FP pictures - excellent.

Oh and the hippy dippy pool - they were doing something like that at Kidani. In fact, it looks like some of the exact same actors!!!! Can you imagine getting paid to look handsome/pretty hanging out by a Disney pool all afternoon. Nice work if you can get it!

Okay CLEARLY I missed those PPass pics! So I went back and yes, very cute! I like the one of you guys ducking for the parasailing Mickey and Minnie!!! :rotfl: TOO cute!

Great pics, can't wait to send you off again in a week!!! :thumbsup2

This is the most precious picture of the two of you!!! I just love it!!!
Your pp pics turned out great! Maybe next time I will have more with DH and DS in mine..not just me! They just weren't around and I wanted to get the special pics at Epcot...so I did them alone!:lmao:

Now, let's talk about that guy in the pumpkin beanie and sparkly socks! :lmao::rotfl::thumbsup2 Where do you find these people???

I will say you guys certainly do see some interesting characters on your trips!
Sorry to hear about your friends loss/:grouphug:
I'm glad you and Shocker still have your jobs![ Now you can start saying,"Next week at this time we will be_____! I can't wait to hear about your trip. Then when you get back it will be time for Memom's trip and your next trip! I will have lots of TR's to read!/B]

Just went back and saw your FP pictures - excellent.

Oh and the hippy dippy pool - they were doing something like that at Kidani. In fact, it looks like some of the exact same actors!!!! Can you imagine getting paid to look handsome/pretty hanging out by a Disney pool all afternoon. Nice work if you can get it!

Pool hopping?!?!? :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

For real - getting paid to be a Disney pool hopper.
Somebody is livin' right!!!

Great end to your TR with the FP pics!!! I personally love the one of you 2 kissing in front of the castle! I really enjoy your TR's and look forward to your cruise info!! Thanks for all your great suggestions too!:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter