• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

-CLOSED-291 SSR, Sept 18, UPDATED: $12 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi we're interested in booking a single room for 3 nights starting Saturday January 5th and checking out Tuesday January 8th.

We're interested in any of the following accommodations in order of priority:
Value studios at AKL
Standard at BWV
Deluxe studio at OKW
Standard studios at SSR

If none of those are available we'd be interested in checking the weekend of Martin Luther King holiday which will come into the 7 month window in a few days. Let us know if you can assist, Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi I need 2 studios for 12/20/18. 1 night. I have a ressie at BWV starting 2/21 so hoping to come in a day early. looks like 15 points per room so I would need 30 if available?? If BWV not avail we would take anything. I am a prev owner and have rented many times before. Thanks so much!!!!!

We would like to go to Disney September 6-13. I would love to stay at Bay Lake Tower but would be open to any DVC that is open. If you have these points still available would you mind to look? Thank you

I would be interested in any points that can be transferred to me, can you let me know how many transfer points you have left.

Looking for one night aug 2 at copper creek, bay lake or boulder ridge - studio please- 2 adults

Hi Looking to add one night to our August trip. 8/21-8/22. Need a 2 bdrm. I'm pretty sure after checking all that is open is SSR but if WL or AKL is open that would be preferred. Just let me know!

Edited, because I realized I had already posted earlier this week, ah how embarassing! We have confirmed our dates for 10/27-11/3. I know I had earlier inquired about the Boardwalk and AKL, but we'd be open to any studio. Also taking a second trip Jan 23-30th and want to see if there are studios available anywhere.

I believe you may have already searched the first set of dates, but if I'm incorrect - would love to see what's available anywhere! Thank you so much :love1:

Last edited:
There is availability there for those dates, unfortunately it is outside of my 7 month booking window for that resort. You could try looking for someone who owns points at the Polynesian to get the 11 month booking window, or wait until we are 7 months out for anyone to be able to book there
UPDATE: I’ve decided to reduce my price per point to $12 per point! We are trying to raise some money for home improvements that we need to work on. So the points are cheaper, but I will ask that points are paid for in full by 7 days after confirmed booking/contract signed. This is a great chance to book for cheaper if you were on the fence, or upgrade to that next villa size for a reasonable price! Currently 259 points available :rainbow:

I have 291 SSR points available for rent! $14 per point, they will be available for reservations starting September 2018. It is a mix of borrowed, banked, and ‘18 use year points that I planned to use for our family vacation... but our plans had to change so I’m looking to rent out points instead.

I have never rented points so I don’t have dis board references, but I’m happy to give personal references if desired. I’m happy to help you with setting up your vacation as much as possible!

Will be able to accept Venmo or PayPal, or discuss other payment options.

Let me know what dates and resorts you’re looking for and I’ll check as quickly as possible!
Is there availability for arriving August 25th for 5 nights? We are not particular.

Hi,
We are looking to book a studio, resort does not matter. Our dates are December 19 through December 23. Can you let me know if there is any availability?
Thank you so much.

Hi! We are looking for a studio at the Hilton Head resort. The following dates are possibilities for us: Checking in 9/24/18 and checking out 9/28/18 or checking in 9/30/18 and checking out 10/4/18 or checking in 10/1/18 and checking out 10/5/18. I know there is very limited availability but I am hoping something has opened up. Thanks!

UPDATE: I’ve decided to reduce my price per point to $12 per point! We are trying to raise some money for home improvements that we need to work on. So the points are cheaper, but I will ask that points are paid for in full by 7 days after confirmed booking/contract signed. This is a great chance to book for cheaper if you were on the fence, or upgrade to that next villa size for a reasonable price! Currently 259 points available :rainbow:

I have 291 SSR points available for rent! $14 per point, they will be available for reservations starting September 2018. It is a mix of borrowed, banked, and ‘18 use year points that I planned to use for our family vacation... but our plans had to change so I’m looking to rent out points instead.

I have never rented points so I don’t have dis board references, but I’m happy to give personal references if desired. I’m happy to help you with setting up your vacation as much as possible!

Will be able to accept Venmo or PayPal, or discuss other payment options.

Let me know what dates and resorts you’re looking for and I’ll check as quickly as possible!
I need 294 points for a reservation I am holding right now. Would you be willing to transfer? I am an owner and have never done that before, but would be awesome if it would work. I am refreshing my reservation every 20 minutes looking for points.

Sorry I fell behind for anyone over the weekend! We had some family activities going on. I’ll be going through to check availability and such here shortly!

Updates points available: 99

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter