-CLOSED-291 SSR, Sept 18, UPDATED: $12 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to think about it thats super close to halloween and was wanting to be back home before then

What about a Monday-Tuesday? We are only needing 2 nights not 3 for the Sunday check in and check out on the Tuesday or Monday check in and check out on Wednesday
There’s also some availability oct 1-3 if you are interested in those dates

Oct 8-10
Boulder Ridge has a 2 bedroom standard view for 76
Or SSR 3 bedroom grand villa for 136/154 standard/preferred

Oct 15-17
SSR
2 bedroom lockoff preferred for 80
Treehouse villa for 82
Or 3 bedroom grand villa same points as above dates
OR
AKV-Jambo
3 bedroom grand villa Savanna view for 158
OR
Polynesian
Bungalow for 240
:flower1:
When you were checking the Sunday dates were you doing 3 nights? The points are higher? We need Sun and Monday night (does that open up any other options)

When you were checking the Sunday dates were you doing 3 nights? The points are higher? We need Sun and Monday night (does that open up any other options)
I apologize, I must have misunderstood. I looked at dates for Monday through Wednesday. If you need a Sunday to Tuesday, the only thing that opens up is SSR Oct 21-23
2 bedroom preferred at 80 pts
Treehouse villa for 82
3 bedroom grand villa standard for 136

Sunday’s (or any weekend day) are just more difficult

I apologize, I must have misunderstood. I looked at dates for Monday through Wednesday. If you need a Sunday to Tuesday, the only thing that opens up is SSR Oct 21-23
2 bedroom preferred at 80 pts
Treehouse villa for 82
3 bedroom grand villa standard for 136

Sunday’s (or any weekend day) are just more difficult
Thanks
I am leaning toward boulder creek for the 8-10th I am meeting up with the family that is traveling with us this afternoon to discuss Just wish a Sunday was available Thanks for your help

Hi! Is there any availability in a studio or 1brdm at Copper Creek either the Dec 9-13 or 13-16. Or any combination of the two? We don’t mind to move rooms if we have to. Thank you!

Hi! Is there any availability in a studio or 1brdm at Copper Creek either the Dec 9-13 or 13-16. Or any combination of the two? We don’t mind to move rooms if we have to. Thank you!
There’s no availability there at all during either of those times. Sorry!

I am interested in one night for Nov 14th. Not sure if you can help me or not. I am new to the whole DVC points. We wold be interested in anything but OKW or SS.

I am interested in one night for Nov 14th. Not sure if you can help me or not. I am new to the whole DVC points. We wold be interested in anything but OKW or SS.
What size villa are you looking for? There is some availability in different sizes studio-2 bedroom, looks like BLT, AKV, and VGF depending on what size room you’re looking for

There is only two adults so we don't need much. Interested in price or point amount for BLT.

I'm looking for 3 nights- January 22nd-25th, 2019 at AKL standard studio. Is there availability?
There is currently availability at AK-Kidani for those dates, but I wouldn’t be able to book that for another week since it is currently outside of my 7 month booking window, so it’s possible availability could change in that time

There is only two adults so we don't need much. Interested in price or point amount for BLT.
Ok, availability and points for the studios/1 bedrooms

Nov 14th

SSR
Studio
Standard 12
Preferred 15
1 bedroom
Standard 26
Preferred 30

AKV-Kidani
Studio savanna view 16

AKV-Jambo
1 bedroom standard view 25
1 bedroom savanna view 31

OKW
1 bedroom near hospitality house 24

VGF
1 bedroom lake view 43

I am assuming no BC or Boardwalk or even Poly? Sorry for so many questions but I am a newbie to vacation points. Never done this before.

Last edited:
I am assuming no BC or Boardwalk or even Poly? Sorry for so many questions but I am a newbie to vacation points. Never done this before.
No, none there right now. It can be difficult because there may be rooms at those resorts available for cash, but all booked up for DVC. Also, it is possible (although not super likely) that they could open up again for that date as people modify or cancel their own plans.

I listed all of the availability for the date you are looking at though

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter