-CLOSED-291 SSR, Sept 18, UPDATED: $12 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: I’ve decided to reduce my price per point to $12 per point! We are trying to raise some money for home improvements that we need to work on. So the points are cheaper, but I will ask that points are paid for in full by 7 days after confirmed booking/contract signed. This is a great chance to book for cheaper if you were on the fence, or upgrade to that next villa size for a reasonable price! Currently 259 points available :rainbow:

I have 291 SSR points available for rent! $14 per point, they will be available for reservations starting September 2018. It is a mix of borrowed, banked, and ‘18 use year points that I planned to use for our family vacation... but our plans had to change so I’m looking to rent out points instead.

I have never rented points so I don’t have dis board references, but I’m happy to give personal references if desired. I’m happy to help you with setting up your vacation as much as possible!

Will be able to accept Venmo or PayPal, or discuss other payment options.

Let me know what dates and resorts you’re looking for and I’ll check as quickly as possible!

Looking for Animal Kingdom Nov. 4th 2018- Nov.9th 2018... We would also take any value priced resort... Please let me know if you can find any availability, thank you!

Hello, we need a 2BR villa in SSR Jan 1-3, 2019. Would you have enough to rent these dates?
Thank you! Scott

Hi do you still have 19 points left? Looking for studio OKW 21 July for one night only

UPDATE:
17 points available. Maybe be able to borrow a few more points if needed, but basically if anyone needs 1 night in a studio or something like that, that’s about what I have left!

Because these points have already been borrowed, they must be used from September 2018 through August 2019.

UPDATE:
17 points available. Maybe be able to borrow a few more points if needed, but basically if anyone needs 1 night in a studio or something like that, that’s about what I have left!

Because these points have already been borrowed, they must be used from September 2018 through August 2019.
Hey, Looking for GCV studio for 1/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter