-CLOSED-291 SSR, Sept 18, UPDATED: $12 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looptyloo

Mouseketeer
UPDATE: I’ve decided to reduce my price per point to $12 per point! We are trying to raise some money for home improvements that we need to work on. So the points are cheaper, but I will ask that points are paid for in full by 7 days after confirmed booking/contract signed. This is a great chance to book for cheaper if you were on the fence, or upgrade to that next villa size for a reasonable price! Currently 259 points available :rainbow:

I have 291 SSR points available for rent! $14 per point, they will be available for reservations starting September 2018. It is a mix of borrowed, banked, and ‘18 use year points that I planned to use for our family vacation... but our plans had to change so I’m looking to rent out points instead.

I have never rented points so I don’t have dis board references, but I’m happy to give personal references if desired. I’m happy to help you with setting up your vacation as much as possible!

Will be able to accept Venmo or PayPal, or discuss other payment options.

Let me know what dates and resorts you’re looking for and I’ll check as quickly as possible!

Last edited:
Is there any availability 8/31-9/3? Not picky on resort, just would prefer a studio. It's for two adults. Thanks!

Is there any availability 8/31-9/3? Not picky on resort, just would prefer a studio. It's for two adults. Thanks!
The only availability right now would be for a 1 bedroom villa (no studio availability) at SSR, standard or preferred (83 or 95 points).

Let me know if that interests you

Looking for 2 studios at the Polynesian, 3/10 - 3/15.
There is availability there for those dates, unfortunately it is outside of my 7 month booking window for that resort. You could try looking for someone who owns points at the Polynesian to get the 11 month booking window, or wait until we are 7 months out for anyone to be able to book there

Im looking for at least one night october 25th on the monorail loop. What is available

There is availability there for those dates, unfortunately it is outside of my 7 month booking window for that resort. You could try looking for someone who owns points at the Polynesian to get the 11 month booking window, or wait until we are 7 months out for anyone to be able to book there
I would be willing to wait until August to book. Would you be able to hold your points for me and we could book as soon as the 7 month window opens?

I would be willing to wait until August to book. Would you be able to hold your points for me and we could book as soon as the 7 month window opens?

I don’t feel comfortable holding points mostly because I’m not sure how availability will go over the next couple months. But if I still have points available at that time I’d be happy to check it out for you!

I have 291 SSR points available for rent! $14 per point, they will be available for reservations starting September 2018. It is a mix of borrowed, banked, and ‘18 use year points that I planned to use for our family vacation... but our plans had to change so I’m looking to rent out points instead.

I have never rented points so I don’t have dis board references, but I’m happy to give personal references if desired. I’m happy to help you with setting up your vacation as much as possible!

Will be able to accept Venmo or PayPal, or discuss other payment options.

Let me know what dates and resorts you’re looking for and I’ll check as quickly as possible!
If you are willing to transfer, I could use them all for a November trip.

If you are willing to transfer, I could use them all for a November trip.

I think since part of them are banked/borrowed already, those ones aren’t available to transfer. Although correct me if I’m wrong! I have never done a transfer.
I think 130 of them are still in their original use year, so might be able to transfer, or I could book for you if you needed to use more than that

I am looking for somewhere to stay aug 3 for one night..would love AKL...can you tell me what is available?
and the points needed? thanks amy

Hi hi! Glad you posted :) Can you see if there is a studio available at either the Boardwalk or Animal Kingdom for 10/27 - 11/2 or 11/3 - 11/9 (each would be a total of six nights). Thanks so much!

Last edited:
I’m having issues with the website at the moment but I will check on the requested dates/resorts as soon as I can :teeth:

I am looking for somewhere to stay aug 3 for one night..would love AKL...can you tell me what is available?
and the points needed? thanks amy

There is a 1 bedroom villa standard view at AKV- Jambo for 34 points, or there are some other good studio options, Poly standard view studio for 27, OKW standard studio for 19, BLT Lake view studio for 24, or SSR preferred studio for 21.

Let me know if you want to set one one, to book I would need full names for everyone on the reservation, age of any kids, and contact info- address, phone, email.

:flower1:

Hi hi! Glad you posted :) Can you see if there is a studio available at either the Boardwalk or Animal Kingdom for 10/27 - 11/2 or 11/3 - 11/9 (each would be a total of six nights). Thanks so much!

The only place that has full availability for either of those dates is a 1 bedroom preferred villa at SSR for 10/27-11/2 and that is 186 points

The longest stretch available at AKV is a 1 bedroom villa for 3 nights

Can you let me know if any 2 bedroom or larger units are avail for any Sun-Tuesday(check out) any resort in October Thank you

Can you let me know if any 2 bedroom or larger units are avail for any Sun-Tuesday(check out) any resort in October Thank you

The only full availability is at SSR for Oct 27-30, 2 bedroom standard for 104 or 2 bedroom preferred for 125.

Let me know if you want me to grab it, I would need full names for everyone on the reservation, age of kids, and contact info- address, email, phone

The only full availability is at SSR for Oct 27-30, 2 bedroom standard for 104 or 2 bedroom preferred for 125.

Let me know if you want me to grab it, I would need full names for everyone on the reservation, age of kids, and contact info- address, email, phone

I have to think about it thats super close to halloween and was wanting to be back home before then

What about a Monday-Tuesday? We are only needing 2 nights not 3 for the Sunday check in and check out on the Tuesday or Monday check in and check out on Wednesday

I have to think about it thats super close to halloween and was wanting to be back home before then

What about a Monday-Tuesday? We are only needing 2 nights not 3 for the Sunday check in and check out on the Tuesday or Monday check in and check out on Wednesday

Oct 8-10
Boulder Ridge has a 2 bedroom standard view for 76
Or SSR 3 bedroom grand villa for 136/154 standard/preferred

Oct 15-17
SSR
2 bedroom lockoff preferred for 80
Treehouse villa for 82
Or 3 bedroom grand villa same points as above dates
OR
AKV-Jambo
3 bedroom grand villa Savanna view for 158
OR
Polynesian
Bungalow for 240
:flower1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter