Chemical Alley RP

Perry: Being athletic, he went through the jungle okay.

Sylvia: She was having trouble, she had no idea where she was and Jade and Noel were being annoying and confusing.

Caleb: He tried to help Sylvia, er, Jade - or was it Noel - as best as he could.

Robin: She looked around the jungle. "Well this is a change of scenery."

1elle2 said:
OOC: I'm confused also...

Melody: She was following them. She noticed that the other twin was following silently behind them. Why would the first one say that? You shouldn't be happy?

Harmony: "We're stranded. Why would anybody be happy?" She rolled her eyes.

Layla: She saw Karen in the bushes and smiled at her. It wasn't a real smile. It was cold, but inviting, just like death.

Karen: Karen quickly waved Layla away. She didn't want to be found but she didn't know if she would listen

Harmony: Harmony made it through the vines, putting off the pain from the thorns. She saw Marilyn walking through a pathway. "It'll just lead to a dead end."

Marilyn: Marilyn jumped. "Oh my God. I'm glad there are more people than just the few back there."

Harmony: "You should not be happy..." She grinned easily.

Jordan: "where are we?" Jordan asked with confidence thinking Harmony might know the answer.

disneygirl520 said:
Jordan: "where are we?" Jordan asked with confidence thinking Harmony might know the answer.

Harmony: "You don't know, do you? Chemical Alley."

Marilyn: The words clicked. She knew they meant something, and now she knows that it is the place they are.

OOC: I'll pretend my peeps heard all this.

Robin, Caleb, Perry and Sylvia: They followed after thm.

OOC: I'll pretend my peeps heard all this.

Robin, Caleb, Perry and Sylvia: They followed after thm.

Marina: she followed behind, quietly taking everything in. She wasn't sure what was real or not.

Marilyn: She kept walking, coming across a small lake. Marilyn splashed her hand in it, surprised to find it was cold.

Jordan: He continued walking. Coming to the lake he put his hand in. Feeling the chill of the water seemed to bring back a bad memory. But he didn't know what.

Fairywings said:
Sylvia: "Water! Gee really, I thought it was fire."

Marilyn: "Ha ha...it's water, big deal, I just wanted to make sure of it. Could've been animal urine, for all I know."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter