Chemical Alley RP

danibryan819

I watch too much anime. >"
The first thread! WOOOO! I thought we had enough characters to start. So, I'm putting in some of the basic information. C:

PLOT:

Some doctors and scientists found many sick people that were almost dead. They took them in for experimenting. This experiment was to make an illusion so that for their last few days, months, or weeks, their brain would be putting them in a forced dream state, in which it was made into their paradise. This backfired, and these people are now stuck in that paradise.
Everything got altered, so it is a practical horror movie. Nobody remembers who they are , and all they know is that they need to get out somehow. This is basic Were risking our lives every day, and we need to survive here. They call this place Chemical Alley. With the forced dream state, they just know some basic information, like that. They just dont know who they are or how it happened. These people are trying to get out, and they discover who they are on they way along. Little do they know that there are intruders in Chemical Alley that just want to get rid of them and end the state completely. These guys are better known as Death.

Sign-Ups: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3156743

RULES:

NO DETAILED GORE
Please make at least two characters.
If somebody wants to kill/get killed, make sure it is okay with both people. If an occasion comes up with murder without a character, or just a background character, somebody sets it up, you react to it.

Characters:

PATIENTS

Marilyn Dakota, 16, female, danibryan819
Perry Long, 18, male, Fairywings
Caleb Richards, 16, male, Fairywings
Robin Harris, 17, female, Fairywings
Sylvia Carson, 15, female, Fairywings
Jordan Wilson, 18, male, disneygirl520
Marina Michel, 16, female, Doodle98
Percy Drew, 17, male, danibryan819
Melody Linn, 15, female, 1elle2

DEATHS

Alex Evans, 18, male, danibryan819
Monica Green, 16, female, Fairywings
Tristan Palmer, 17, male, Fairywings
Karen Rogers, 17, female, disneygirl520
Harmony Villa, 15, female, danibryan819
Layla Villa, 15, female, 1elle2

OOC: This all starts when they wake up all confused, and we go from there. C: Patients are on a small beachy area, and the Deaths are just wandering around anywhere. C:

Marilyn: Marilyn looked at her surroundings, seeing many people around her. Her skin was normal, as always. Sitting on the sand, she clenched a handful, then running her nose with her other hand. 'What...what's going on?' Marilyn thought.

Percy: Percy stood, looking at the sky. It was a dark blue, even though it was barely even ten in the morning.

Sylvia: She woke first, then Jade and Noel were with her. She looked around. *This isn't familiar....where are we?* Gee, Syl, I'm not sure, although there's a long stretch of sand here, maybe we're on a mountain, Jade piped up sarcastically. Jade, be nice, Syl, I believe we are on a beach, but this is no Miami beach.

Marilyn: Marilyn looked at her surroundings, seeing many people around her. Her skin was normal, as always. Sitting on the sand, she clenched a handful, then running her nose with her other hand. 'What...what's going on?' Marilyn thought.

Percy: Percy stood, looking at the sky. It was a dark blue, even though it was barely even ten in the morning.

Melody: She looked around, confused. She saw a boy and two girls sitting next to her. " Where are we?"

Caleb: Caleb woke up on a beach. Strange. He lifted his right arm to brush sand out of his hair. Wait, his right arm? Caleb stared down at himself increduosly, he had his arm back, and there wasn't even a scar. "What's going on?"

Marilyn: She looked to Sylvia. "Where the heck are we?"

Percy: "We're on a beach, obviously." He chimed in.

Marilyn: Lynn rolled her eyes. "You don't say, accent boy?" She murmured sarcastically, noticing the accent.

Percy: "Accents aren't bad, I was just stating the obvious. It's what I do."

Marina: she sat up. "H-huh?" she looked down and almost screamed. "My leg! It's back!" she touched it. "It's real."

OOC: Melody isn't blind here, right?

Melody: " Does anybody know where we are? Or have any memory at all?"

Robin: She woke up. Had she been sleeping? She hadn't been aware of falling asleep. How odd. And - was she on a beach? What in the world was going on here? She saw several people on the beach. She got up and walked towards them. "Does anyone know what's going on?"

Perry: With all this noise, there was no way he could sleep. He woke up, and then blinked again. He had never been here before. He looked around and saw a bunch of people he had never met. "What's going on here?"

Caleb: "I don't think so, because I'm here too. I think this is some sort of beach."

Marina: "This is so weird." she slid her right leg under the sand. "I have my leg back. This isn't happening."

Melody: She looked around, confused. She saw a boy and two girls sitting next to her. " Where are we?"

Marilyn: She looked to Sylvia. "Where the heck are we?"

Percy: "We're on a beach, obviously." He chimed in.

Marilyn: Lynn rolled her eyes. "You don't say, accent boy?" She murmured sarcastically, noticing the accent.

Percy: "Accents aren't bad, I was just stating the obvious. It's what I do."

Sylvia: "On a beach, but not one of the beaches in my home town." Then her voice changed into Jade's drawl. "Seems there's more than one Captain Obvious here Sylvie." Sylvia looked annoyed. "Shut up Jade! Why can't you be more like Noel? She's not nearly as annoying as you." Infuriatingly, there was no answer.

Marilyn: "I don't think anybody knows why we're here." She stood, wiping sand off her jeans. She stepped back. "Who are all of you?" Marilyn knew her name, but nobody else's.

Percy: "Percy." He muttered, announcing who he was.

Marina: "This is so weird." she slid her right leg under the sand. "I have my leg back. This isn't happening."

Caleb: "I've had a prosthetic arm for a few weeks now, and all of a sudden I have my real one back, this is too creepy," he said, bewildered.

Melody: " Is it just me, or can no one else remember anything from the past?"

Fairywings said:
Caleb: "I've had a prosthetic arm for a few weeks now, and all of a sudden I have my real one back, this is too creepy," he said, bewildered.

Marilyn: She didn't even notice her skin. "And I'm not blue anymore. Not fun being twenty shades of blue and cold."

Percy: "I've got nothing from my past. Like a clean slate, really." He tilted his head.

Marilyn: "I don't think anybody knows why we're here." She stood, wiping sand off her jeans. She stepped back. "Who are all of you?" Marilyn knew her name, but nobody else's.

Robin: "I'm Robin."

Perry: "Perry," he said slightly annoyed.

Caleb: "My name's Caleb."

Sylvia: "I'm Sylvia Carson. And Jade Avery. And Noel Lewis."

Melody: " I'm Melody."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter