Chemical Alley RP

Marilyn: "Well I don't like this water." She said, a memory flowing through her head. All she could feel was cold. She tried to escape, but there was a wall above her head that she couldn't break through.

Percy: "We've gotta do something here. Get to know each other, at least. We don't want to be stuck here wanting to rip out each others throats." Percy suggested.

Jordan: Jordan stepped away from the water. He couldn't figure out the memory. But for some reason it made him fearful, and he didn't feel that very often. Hearing Percy he said "good idea. We should all probably get along since we are all stuck here together."

Melody: " I think I was in a coma. I got hit in the head or something..."

Robin: "Ouch. I might 'drop' on you guys sometimes, I really can't control it."

Marilyn: "Well I don't like this water." She said, a memory flowing through her head. All she could feel was cold. She tried to escape, but there was a wall above her head that she couldn't break through.

Percy: "We've gotta do something here. Get to know each other, at least. We don't want to be stuck here wanting to rip out each others throats." Percy suggested.

Jordan: Jordan stepped away from the water. He couldn't figure out the memory. But for some reason it made him fearful, and he didn't feel that very often. Hearing Percy he said "good idea. We should all probably get along since we are all stuck here together."

Caleb: "Right. We need to be able to get along and work together."

Melody: " I'll try not to cause trouble. " She knew that they needed to be able to bring the water with them to survive. She looked around for anything bowl shaped.

Ooc: they can remember somethings, not everything. By the end, they'll discover little by little about who they are. They know where they grew up, birthday, age, basic stuff.

Percy: "So, who's goin' first?" He asked, walking over to the sand covered backpack, picking it up.

Ooc: they can remember somethings, not everything. By the end, they'll discover little by little about who they are. They know where they grew up, birthday, age, basic stuff.

Percy: "So, who's goin' first?" He asked, walking over to the sand covered backpack, picking it up.

Melody: " I will. "

Perry: "Okay. Rose, can you walk?"

Robin: "It's Robin. And of course I can, I'm not hurt or drowsy."

Ember: Ember woke up with a few leaves and a clump of seaweed on her face. Ember brushed them off and looked around at her surroundings. Her best friend Kenzie was sitting next to her.

Kenzie: Kenzie signed, "I thought you were asleep."

Ember: "How long was I passed out?"

Kenzie: She shrugged. "A while."

Ember: Ember nodded. "I see."

Perry: "Okay. Rose, can you walk?"

Robin: "It's Robin. And of course I can, I'm not hurt or drowsy."

Marina: he should probably be asking the girl who just got her leg back that question. She was having a hard time walking, but tried not to show it. She felt like this was all one big hallucination.

Doodle98 said:
Marina: he should probably be asking the girl who just got her leg back that question. She was having a hard time walking, but tried not to show it. She felt like this was all one big hallucination.

Percy: "Marina, you look kind of...off. I mean, yes considering we're all on an island we have no clue about, I understand, but it's a different...'off'."

Ember: Ember signed as she spoke. She said, "We should get away from this beach. Maybe find some answers."

Kenzie: Kenzie watched the signing carefully. She replied, "Okay."

Percy: "Marina, you look kind of...off. I mean, yes considering we're all on an island we have no clue about, I understand, but it's a different...'off'."

Marina: "I have hallucinations." She stuttered, embarrassed. "I really can't tell what's real or not. I took a driving test and lost my leg because I drove off of a cliff, thinking there was something there. I really don't remember much more."

Doodle98 said:
Marina: "I have hallucinations." She stuttered, embarrassed. "I really can't tell what's real or not. I took a driving test and lost my leg because I drove off of a cliff, thinking there was something there. I really don't remember much more."
The Villianess said:
Ember: Ember signed as she spoke. She said, "We should get away from this beach. Maybe find some answers."

Kenzie: Kenzie watched the signing carefully. She replied, "Okay."

Ooc: We should plan something out with Percy and Ember, cause they both have Schizophrenia...

Percy: "Hmm. All I know is that I saw things, then everything went black. Something with medicine..." He shrugged.

Caleb: "Hmm. Well, I lost my arm, also in a car crash, so I know it must be weird to have that limb back."

Fairywings said:
Caleb: "Hmm. Well, I lost my arm, also in a car crash, so I know it must be weird to have that limb back."

Marilyn: "Or your skin shade. I got frostbite. I was probably nearly purple."

Doodle98 said:
Marina: "Oh, uh, no, I'll manage." She said, looking down. She was really shy, and didn't want anyone's situation harder because of her.

Percy: "You should probably walk around for a while to get used to it. I'll come with you if you want." He smiled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter