Chemical Alley RP

Robin: "I'm Robin."

Perry: "Perry," he said slightly annoyed.

Caleb: "My name's Caleb."

Sylvia: "I'm Sylvia Carson. And Jade Avery. And Noel Lewis."

OOC: My name in Noelle. ( Pronounced the same as Noel)

Melody: " You have three names? Hold on, I can see!"

Percy: "Who're you, Blondie?" He asked Marilyn.

Marilyn. "Marilyn, Lynn. Same thing."

Jordan: Jordan woke up his head hurt but there was no injury to be seen, he looked around squinting into the sunlight. Where was he? He couldn't remember anything. "I'm Jordan" he said hearing the others give their names.

OOC: My name in Noelle. ( Pronounced the same as Noel)

Melody: " You have three names? Hold on, I can see!"

OOC: I know, I just liked how Noel sounded with Jade and Sylvia.

Sylvia: "Sylvia is my birth name, but Jade and Noel are my other personas, I pretty much have two other people in my head."

OOC: I know, I just liked how Noel sounded with Jade and Sylvia.

Sylvia: "Sylvia is my birth name, but Jade and Noel are my other personas, I pretty much have two other people in my head."

OOC: I was cracking up as I read your sign up.

Melody: " Okay. I was blind before."

Marilyn: "I'm confused. I've gotta look around." She said, gaping towards the jungle like area behind her.

Alex: Alex chopped through vines. "At this rate, we won't be finished chopping through vines until tomorrow." He growled.

Harmony: "Seriously? Why not just duck and run? Sure you might get some injuries, but we have a couple med packs." She suggested.

Marilyn: "I'm confused. I've gotta look around." She said, gaping towards the jungle like area behind her.

Alex: Alex chopped through vines. "At this rate, we won't be finished chopping through vines until tomorrow." He growled.

Harmony: "Seriously? Why not just duck and run? Sure you might get some injuries, but we have a couple med packs." She suggested.

Jordan: "I'll come with you" he said to Marilyn. He didn't want to stay put

Layla: " She's right. " She held up her bag.

Melody: She climbed up a tree to get a better view. The twins seemed strange.

Harmony: "Let's get ready for thorns in our backs..." She grit her teeth, running under the vines.

Alex: "Idiot. I'm about to become one, though."He raced on in after Harmony.

Marilyn: "Okay." Marilyn nodded, walking up to the jungle. She found a small pathway and decided to go in it.

Monica: She was wandering in the woods when she came to a stop. Up ahead was Tristan. Oh no, I hope he doesn't see me, she thought.

Tristan: He was looking around when he saw Monica. She was really pretty, it was a shame she would never have anything to do with him while they were alive. He flashed one of his brilliant smiles that some called flirty and had girls sighing after him all the time. "Hello Mon!"

Monica: Darn, he spotted him. There was nothing to do now than walk over. She strolled over and said neutrally, "Hello Tris."

Tristan: He made a face. "How many times do I have to tell you it's just Tristan?"

Monica: "You'll have to until you figure out my name is Monica, not Mon, Stan."

Tristan: He rolled his eyes. "You're so annoying Monica."

Monica: I could stay the same thing about you Tristan. She smiled. "Glad we understand each other Tristan."

Jordan: "I'll come with you" he said to Marilyn. He didn't want to stay put

Sylvia: "We're in," she said, speaking for her three selves.

Perry: "I'll come."

Robin: "I guess I'll go, though I won't be any good probably."

Caleb: "We might as well figure out where we are."

Harmony: "Let's get ready for thorns in our backs..." She grit her teeth, running under the vines.

Marilyn: "Okay." Marilyn nodded, walking up to the jungle. She found a small pathway and decided to go in it.

Melody: She wanted to stay away from the forest, but didn't really have a choice. She climbed from tree to tree instead of walking. She didn't get too scratched up.

Jordan: Jordan walked with her.

Karen: Karen hid within one of the bushes peering out at the new group. Why were they here?

Karen: Karen hid within one of the bushes peering out at the new group. Why were they here?

Layla: She saw Karen in the bushes and smiled at her. It wasn't a real smile. It was cold, but inviting, just like death.

disneygirl520 said:

Harmony: Harmony made it through the vines, putting off the pain from the thorns. She saw Marilyn walking through a pathway. "It'll just lead to a dead end."

Marilyn: Marilyn jumped. "Oh my God. I'm glad there are more people than just the few back there."

Harmony: "You should not be happy..." She grinned easily.

Harmony: Harmony made it through the vines, putting off the pain from the thorns. She saw Marilyn walking through a pathway. "It'll just lead to a dead end."

Marilyn: Marilyn jumped. "Oh my God. I'm glad there are more Pierre than just the few back there."

Harmony: "You should not be happy..." She grinned easily.

OOC: More Pierre? What?

OOC: More Pierre? What?

OOC: I'm confused also...

Melody: She was following them. She noticed that the other twin was following silently behind them. Why would the first one say that? You shouldn't be happy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter