Chemical Alley RP part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawn: "I know." She kissed him. "I'll miss you."

Jordan: he kissed her back "I'll miss you too."

Caroline: she woke up to her alarm and sat up. She pressed a button on her phone and smiled seeing a text message 'good morning beautiful' the screen read. She cleared out of the screen and got dressed for work.

Jordan: he kissed her back "I'll miss you too." Caroline: she woke up to her alarm and sat up. She pressed a button on her phone and smiled seeing a text message 'good morning beautiful' the screen read. She cleared out of the screen and got dressed for work.

Dawn: "I'll miss you so, so much."

Marcus: He woke up in the loving embrace of his wife. He smiled at her and slipped out of the bed. He got dressed for work.

Dawn: "I'll miss you so, so much."

Marcus: He woke up in the loving embrace of his wife. He smiled at her and slipped out of the bed. He got dressed for work.

Jordan: "I'll miss you too. But don't worry, I'll be back." he stood up and opened his door. Seeing Nathan still asleep he walked over to him and shook his shoulder gently. He didn't want to wake Karen up. "hey, Nathan. Wake up."

Nathan: he slowly opened his eyes "alright. I'm up."

Jordan: he walked back into his room and got ready for school. "I love you, Dawn."

Jordan: "I'll miss you too. But don't worry, I'll be back." he stood up and opened his door. Seeing Nathan still asleep he walked over to him and shook his shoulder gently. He didn't want to wake Karen up. "hey, Nathan. Wake up." Nathan: he slowly opened his eyes "alright. I'm up." Jordan: he walked back into his room and got ready for school. "I love you, Dawn."

Dawn: "I love you too."

Dawn: She grinned and kissed him back.

Karen: she slowly opened her eyes. She looked at Nathan "are you leaving?"

Nathan: "yeah. Jordan and I have to get to school. I'm sorry."

Karen: "it's okay."

Nathan: "Jordan" he called "are you ready?"

Jordan: "yeah, hold up, I'm coming." he looked at Dawn "I'm sorry. I'll be back before too long."

Karen: she slowly opened her eyes. She looked at Nathan "are you leaving?" Nathan: "yeah. Jordan and I have to get to school. I'm sorry." Karen: "it's okay." Nathan: "Jordan" he called "are you ready?" Jordan: "yeah, hold up, I'm coming." he looked at Dawn "I'm sorry. I'll be back before too long."

Dawn: She got up and hugged him.

Jordan: "yeah. That's fine." he walked out of his room. Caroline: "I'm heading out. See you later" she smiled before leaving for work. Jordan: "bye, mom."

Dawn: "Goodbye." She climbed up onto Jordan's back and wrapped her arms around her shoulder and her legs around his waist.

Dawn: "Goodbye." She climbed up onto Jordan's back and wrapped her arms around her shoulder and her legs around his waist.

Nathan: "bye, Karen. Love you."

Karen: "love you too."

Jordan: he held Dawn and walked out to his car with Nathan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter