Chemical Alley RP part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan: "no, honey. It's going to be okay. Just stay with Karen, please." Caroline: she got to work and went into one of the break room hanging up her bag and signing in.

Marcus: He got to work.

Dawn: "Aww, okay. I am still in my jammies." She slid off of his back and kissed him.

Marcus: He got to work.

Dawn: "Aww, okay. I am still in my jammies." She slid off of his back and kissed him.

Jordan: he kissed her back.

Matthew: he looked behind him, he didn't see anyone. He walked up behind Caroline and put his hands over his eyes "guess who" he said before leaning and kissing her cheek.

Caroline: she laughed "I know who it had better be."

Jordan: he kissed her back. Matthew: he looked behind him, he didn't see anyone. He walked up behind Caroline and put his hands over his eyes "guess who" he said before leaning and kissing her cheek. Caroline: she laughed "I know who it had better be."

Marcus: He hung up his coat and put on his apron. He was going to go into the break room to get some coffee.

Dawn: "I love you so much. I'm gonna miss you a lot."

Marcus: He hung up his coat and put on his apron. He was going to go into the break room to get some coffee.

Dawn: "I love you so much. I'm gonna miss you a lot."

Caroline: she giggled and pulled his hands off of her face, turning around. She smiled seeing him.

Matthew: "when are you going to let me take you out?"

Caroline: "not yet. I haven't told anyone yet."

Matthew: "why not? Nevermind. I know."

Caroline: "thank you, for understanding." she stood on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

Jordan: "I love you too. I'll be back soon."

Caroline: she giggled and pulled his hands off of her face, turning around. She smiled seeing him. Matthew: "when are you going to let me take you out?" Caroline: "not yet. I haven't told anyone yet." Matthew: "why not? Nevermind. I know." Caroline: "thank you, for understanding." she stood on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek. Jordan: "I love you too. I'll be back soon."

Marcus: He walked in as she kissed Matthew's cheek. "Mom?!" He stood in shock, his mouth agape and his eyes wide.

Dawn: "Alright."

Marcus: He walked in as she kissed Matthew's cheek. "Mom?!" He stood in shock, his mouth agape and his eyes wide.

Dawn: "Alright."

Caroline: she jumped hearing him. Her stomach dropped "Marcus! I-I didn't see you. I-I'm sorry."

Matthew: he took a step back from her uncomfortable by the situation.

Jordan: "we really need to leave now. Goodbye. I love you."

Caroline: she jumped hearing him. Her stomach dropped "Marcus! I-I didn't see you. I-I'm sorry." Matthew: he took a step back from her uncomfortable by the situation. Jordan: "we really need to leave now. Goodbye. I love you."

Dawn: She frowned. "I love you too."

Marcus: "Y-you-a-and Matthew? Does Jordan know?"

Dawn: She frowned. "I love you too."

Marcus: "Y-you-a-and Matthew? Does Jordan know?"

Jordan: he didn't want to leave. But he opened the car door and got in.

Caroline: she shook her head "no, and you can't tell him. Please, please don't."

Jordan: he didn't want to leave. But he opened the car door and got in. Caroline: she shook her head "no, and you can't tell him. Please, please don't."

Marcus: "Why not?"

Dawn: She sadly walked inside.

Marcus: "Why not?"

Dawn: She sadly walked inside.

Matthew: "I-I'm going to go. I'm sorry, Caroline" he walked out of the room.

Caroline: she looked down. "because I haven't dated anyone since Jordan's father. I don't want to say anything until I'm sure it's going somewhere."

Karen: she looked up at her, she was sad too.

Matthew: "I-I'm going to go. I'm sorry, Caroline" he walked out of the room. Caroline: she looked down. "because I haven't dated anyone since Jordan's father. I don't want to say anything until I'm sure it's going somewhere." Karen: she looked up at her, she was sad too.

Dawn: "It's not fair."

Marcus: "O-oh. I won't tell."

Caroline: "he's nice to me, and treats me right. He doesn't look down on me like he could, I don't know. But I like him" she said answered his question of 'why.' Karen: she shrugged back.

Marcus: He hugged her. "I'm happy for you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter