Chemical Alley RP part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
David: he nodded "me too."

Jordan: he jumped slightly as the glass broke, he took some tissues and cleaned some of the blood off of her hand gently.

OOC: last post from last thread :)

David: he nodded "me too."

Jordan: he jumped slightly as the glass broke, he took some tissues and cleaned some of the blood off of her hand gently.

OOC: last post from last thread :)

Marina: "I feel absolutely horrible."

Dawn: She was still trembling. "I'm so sorry, Jordan."

Jordan: "what can I do to help you? Tell me everything, let it all out. It will make you feel better." David: "oh, um. I'm just sorry this happened."

Dawn: "No. I don't want to hurt you."

Marina: "Me too."

Jordan: "you're hurting yourself by holding it in. Did I do something?" he held her close. David: he nodded.

Dawn: "I can't express any negative emotions around you. You looked like you were going to have a panic attack earlier when I yelled, so I had to push that all away and make sure you didn't."

Dawn: "I can't express any negative emotions around you. You looked like you were going to have a panic attack earlier when I yelled, so I had to push that all away and make sure you didn't."

Jordan: "and thank you for that. But, Dawn, my panic attacks aren't something that I can control, though I so wish I could. But, we're in a relationship. We have to tell each other things. Even if it hurts the other. I need you to let out everything, everything that is bothering you. I will do my absolute best to take it, please."

Jordan: "and thank you for that. But, Dawn, my panic attacks aren't something that I can control, though I so wish I could. But, we're in a relationship. We have to tell each other things. Even if it hurts the other. I need you to let out everything, everything that is bothering you. I will do my absolute best to take it, please."

Dawn: "I feel trapped. I'm useless. I can't do anything right. I caused your PTSD. I killed people. I regret every last thing I have ever done. I'm angry, sad, depressed, annoyed, agitated, and scared. I am terrified. I don't want you to get hurt. I feel horrible whenever you have any symptoms. I'm too scared to do anything. I'm too scared to go to school! I'm stupid, annoying, depressing, all that sorta stuff. I hate myself. So much."

Dawn: "I feel trapped. I'm useless. I can't do anything right. I caused your PTSD. I killed people. I regret every last thing I have ever done. I'm angry, sad, depressed, annoyed, agitated, and scared. I am terrified. I don't want you to get hurt. I feel horrible whenever you have any symptoms. I'm too scared to do anything. I'm too scared to go to school! I'm stupid, annoying, depressing, all that sorta stuff. I hate myself. So much."

Jordan: he took it. It didn't feel good, but he took it without panicking. He hugged her tight, "oh, honey. Don't be scared. I'm going to be okay. That's what people keep telling me, including you. You aren't annoying, or depressing, and even though you don't know most of what we learn in school you aren't stupid. You know how to make me feel better more than anyone, you put me before yourself putting your own emotions aside. Don't say you regret everything, you shouldn't. You didn't cause my PTSD, you didn't make Chemical Alley, and like I said before, I wouldn't change anything. I love you so much, sweetheart."

Jordan: he took it. It didn't feel good, but he took it without panicking. He hugged her tight, "oh, honey. Don't be scared. I'm going to be okay. That's what people keep telling me, including you. You aren't annoying, or depressing, and even though you don't know most of what we learn in school you aren't stupid. You know how to make me feel better more than anyone, you put me before yourself putting your own emotions aside. Don't say you regret everything, you shouldn't. You didn't cause my PTSD, you didn't make Chemical Alley, and like I said before, I wouldn't change anything. I love you so much, sweetheart."

Dawn: "That isn't how I feel though." Tears ran down her face.

Dawn: "That isn't how I feel though." Tears ran down her face.

Jordan: he dried her tears with his sleeve "I know, sweetie. I know. You've just been holding everything in for so long, but it's going to be okay." he pulled away slightly and looked her in the eye "it's going to be okay." he said before hugging her again.

Jordan: he dried her tears with his sleeve "I know, sweetie. I know. You've just been holding everything in for so long, but it's going to be okay." he pulled away slightly and looked her in the eye "it's going to be okay." he said before hugging her again.

Dawn: "H-how do you know?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter