Chemical Alley RP part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus: He sighed. "We should go. I only booked here until midnight."

Jordan: he nodded "okay."

Caroline: she stood up, she had work in the morning and Jordan and Nathan had school so she knew it was time to go.

Nathan: he held Karen's hand.

Jordan: he nodded "okay." Caroline: she stood up, she had work in the morning and Jordan and Nathan had school so she knew it was time to go. Nathan: he held Karen's hand.

Marcus: "Thank you all for coming." He walked over to Jordan. "I'm going home with Lynn tonight..." He said awkwardly, "so you have to drive home."

Marcus: "Thank you all for coming." He walked over to Jordan. "I'm going home with Lynn tonight..." He said awkwardly, "so you have to drive home."

Jordan: "I know. That's fine."

Karen: she looked up at Nathan "will you, um, will you stay with me tonight?" she asked quietly.

Nathan: "Hm? You want me to stay with you?"

Karen: she nodded.

Nathan: "oh." he said putting it together "because Marcus is leaving."

Karen: she nodded again, sadly.

Nathan: he hated seeing her sad "um, yeah. I'll stay with you."

Karen: she smiled slightly "thank you."

Jordan: he took Dawn's hand.

Jordan: "I know. That's fine." Karen: she looked up at Nathan "will you, um, will you stay with me tonight?" she asked quietly. Nathan: "Hm? You want me to stay with you?" Karen: she nodded. Nathan: "oh." he said putting it together "because Marcus is leaving." Karen: she nodded again, sadly. Nathan: he hated seeing her sad "um, yeah. I'll stay with you." Karen: she smiled slightly "thank you." Jordan: he took Dawn's hand.

Dawn: She put her head on his shoulder.

Marcus: He and Lynn went into a car that read JUST MARRIED on the back and drove off.

Dawn: She put her head on his shoulder.

Marcus: He and Lynn went into a car that read JUST MARRIED on the back and drove off.

Jordan: he picked her up and went to his car.

Caroline: she followed.

Nathan: "Miss Wilson? Is it okay if I stay over tonight?"

Caroline: "sure Nathan, that's fine. As long as you and Jordan actually get some sleep."

Nathan: "we will. Thank you." he went to his car with Karen.

Jordan: he picked her up and went to his car. Caroline: she followed. Nathan: "Miss Wilson? Is it okay if I stay over tonight?" Caroline: "sure Nathan, that's fine. As long as you and Jordan actually get some sleep." Nathan: "we will. Thank you." he went to his car with Karen.

Dawn: She giggled and put her arms around his shoulders.

Dawn: She smiled. "Let's go to bed."

Jordan: "okay." he got out of his car and walked in.

Nathan: he got out with Karen. He went through the trunk of his car and found a pair of shorts and a t-shirt in one of his sports bags. He walked in holding Karen's hand.

Caroline: she went in. "okay, it's late. Make sure you don't stay up too late."

Jordan: "okay." he got out of his car and walked in. Nathan: he got out with Karen. He went through the trunk of his car and found a pair of shorts and a t-shirt in one of his sports bags. He walked in holding Karen's hand. Caroline: she went in. "okay, it's late. Make sure you don't stay up too late."

Dawn: She went into Jordan's room and changed into a silk nightgown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter