Car Rentals in May

Would love a Durango! When are you returning it? Please park it in the minivan aisle upon return. That's what we have reserved! Thanks

We're returning it on 5/28...will do my best to leave it where you can find it haha!

Gosh I rented a mid-size for 8 days and paid less than you are for 3 days!. YOu could use the ME bus and go to MCO and pick up a car at the start of your trip and have it the whole time! YOu don't have to have an airline reservation to do this you just have to be staying at a Disney resort. By have a Disney reservation you are entitled to use the ME.

I just got my car yesterday and I am paying $84 for 8 days. Sign up for the insider program, use the corp code 7015820 and the coupon for $40 off.
BTW I priced cars at the Dolphin and they were 3 times higher than the MCO rate! The rate for a compact car with tax is $65.00 at MCO

THANKS!!! I got my ressie down to $71! BTW do you know what the corporate code # for?

The corporate code belongs to Alamo - no need to worry about any codes/coupons there. I am using the same ones for my car at the end of next week!! Have a wonderful time!!!

Reporting back that we got a week-long Alamo rental (compact) for $50 !!!!! Used the express pass for the toll-ways and that came through today at $7 for the tolls ... was expecting an additional charge for using it of $6 so not sure if that will come through as a separate item.

First time with Alamo (usually rent with National ... yes, I know it is same company) - good experience.

Help! I'm trying to do the Save Time online. I actually did it with a previous reservation that i had cancelled without a problem but I can't get it to work this time :(. I'm trying to add an additional driver and it's adding on $10 a day. According to their website, Alamo Insiders don't pay that fee...how to I get it to not charge the fee? I dont' want to deal with the counter to add a driver (we just won't add me if I can't get this fixed) just wondering if I'm missing a step! It's letting me add myself with no problem, it's just charging the fee when it does :(

The reservation has my husband's alamo insider code attached as we are using the coupon code.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Help! I'm trying to do the Save Time online. I actually did it with a previous reservation that i had cancelled without a problem but I can't get it to work this time :(. I'm trying to add an additional driver and it's adding on $10 a day. According to their website, Alamo Insiders don't pay that fee...how to I get it to not charge the fee? I dont' want to deal with the counter to add a driver (we just won't add me if I can't get this fixed) just wondering if I'm missing a step! It's letting me add myself with no problem, it's just charging the fee when it does :(

The reservation has my husband's alamo insider code attached as we are using the coupon code.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

I believe you can only add the free extra driver at the counter if you are an Insider. Online, it charges the extra fee. That has been my experience.

I believe you can only add the free extra driver at the counter if you are an Insider. Online, it charges the extra fee. That has been my experience.

THanks. Before i was using a BJs code and it didn't charge me, but maybe that's why. Seems silly that they can't make it work with their own system but can with an outside company's code!

I'll peek at the counter when we get there but if there's a line, hubby will be doing all the driving LOL.

i just talked to them via Live Chat. According to "Lindsay" a spouse is an authorized driver under Alamo insiders and does not need to be added to the rental contract to be covered. She said that we do not need to go to the counter, just do the regular kiosk check in and i am automatically included.

Think I must be one of the last May renters left here - my "standard" size Alamo went down $.60 more yesterday -every little bit counts! Not bad, a "standard" size for $67.23 for our trip.

With no standards offered at MCO, looking forward to seeing the full sized aisle, and its offerings. :thumbsup2

We were able to get a minivan from the full size isle last week (15th-21st). DH mentioned it was a little dirty inside (when we returned it), and the guy gave us $15 off - ended up paying $57.85 for a Town and Country w/ all the bells and whistles! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter