• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional Package - NOW AVAILABLE!!!

I initially couldn't figure out where to book online, so I called. The agent couldn't find anything at Via Napoli for Dec 3, so I booked Biergarten. Then I got on my laptop and tried again. I was able to book Via Napoli at 4:15 for the 6:45 show - but I don't know the price!

The prices are at the bottom section of the Candlelight Dining Package page. For Via Napoli dinner, it's $57 adults/ $24 child.

I initially couldn't figure out where to book online, so I called. The agent couldn't find anything at Via Napoli for Dec 3, so I booked Biergarten. Then I got on my laptop and tried again. I was able to book Via Napoli at 4:15 for the 6:45 show - but I don't know the price!
Via Napoli Lunch is $54, Dinner $57

I'm really curious to know if anyone booked a Garden Grill breakfast. I didn't see any availability for any meal at Garden Grill. I had booked a dinner on my ADR day so I canceled it this morning and then rebooked it as a Candlelight dinner package but I would rather have breakfast. I just can't figure out if they didn't hold enough back and they are really all gone or if they haven't been released yet. It's not like this is the first year so I would think they would know how many to hold back but what do I know.

I couldn't get Garden Grill at any time either ....

I got my original choice of Teppan Edo, but was also looking for an early Garden Grill with the possible intention of heading towards Soarin. Could not find any breakfasts any day of my trip!

I got my original choice of Teppan Edo, but was also looking for an early Garden Grill with the possible intention of heading towards Soarin. Could not find any breakfasts any day of my trip!
I was hoping they would add availability but nothing so far

Thanks to the poster who gave the heads-up last night. I went on early this morning and got what I needed for our group of 8 on 11/30. As a bonus, I just saw that NPH is the narrator for that night! I might as well take the day off - the only important item has been accomplished. Good luck to everyone.

Spice Road Lunch CPP here we come. For those that have done the 5:00pm is it not has "magical" due to the sun still being up? We did the 8:15 last year.
I don't care for the 5:00 show because it won't be dark until just before 6 p.m. Depending on where you are sitting - the setting sun can be in your eyes.

Has anyone booked Akershus or Rose and Crown for CP? I have been unable to book a regular Akershus or a CP. I ended up calling this am right as the dining line opened. The CM just suggested to call back later or keep and eye out. She seemed to think that it was odd as well that several restaurants had no availability.

I ended up getting a Trattoria al Frono for breakfast and 645 CP and La Hacienda dinner for 815 CP on 12/1. Now to decide which I would rather have...

Has anyone booked Akershus or Rose and Crown for CP? I have been unable to book a regular Akershus or a CP. I ended up calling this am right as the dining line opened. The CM just suggested to call back later or keep and eye out. She seemed to think that it was odd as well that several restaurants had no availability.

I ended up getting a Trattoria al Frono for breakfast and 645 CP and La Hacienda dinner for 815 CP on 12/1. Now to decide which I would rather have...
I was able to book Via Napoli online when the phone agent saw no availability.

WAIT! There are BREAKFAST CP packages?! Disney really knows how to pack 'em in!

*The following restaurants will also serve a Breakfast Dining Package:

• The Garden Grill Restaurant: $39.00 for adults; $23.00 for children
  • Trattoria Al Forno: $27.00 for adults; $14.00 for children (Boardwalk)
  • Captain's Grille: $31.00 for adults; $17.00 for children (Yacht Club)
  • Akershus Royal Banquet Hall: $54.00 for adults; $32.00 for children

Last edited:

I thought it was odd too but my CM thought they should have all been loaded in by now. I even cancelled one of my Akershus ADRs hoping it would pop back into the system but it never did. I did see one Rose and Crown I think it was on Dec. 18 at like 3:30

I was hoping to Get Garden Grille for breakfast/1st show, but couldn't see any available. Would've been nice to get the dining combo out of the way and have the rest of the day free, save for the CP and Illuminations. But I was able to snag a 1pm lunch/1st show, at 1 of our favorite restaurants, Tutto Italia. So it is still a win/win.

So if anyone is going to the 5pm show on Dec 9th, we hope to see you there.

how do i tell which times are dinner and which are lunch? I want beirgarten for 3:30 ish for lunch with 8:15-how do i change the time of the show?

Here is a list of meal times to show times from Allears.com

for the 5 p.m. show reservation for dining must be between 12:30 and 2:30 p.m.; for the 6:45 p.m. show dining must be between 3:30 and 4:15 p.m.; and for the 8:15 show dining must be between 4:20 and 5:45 p.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter