Candlelight Processional Package - NOW AVAILABLE!!!

how do i tell which times are dinner and which are lunch? I want beirgarten for 3:30 ish for lunch with 8:15-how do i change the time of the show?
I think the time if the ADR dictates the time of the show. I haven't figured out the pattern but I had to just click on several different times until I found an ADR with a CP time that works. I don't think it is based on the times like in years past. I have found some 8 PM showtimes for breakfast and lunch ADRs.

ok , decided to call and the CM was able to give me 3:00 and the 8:15 show. So there must be a way to do it, maybe not online? Yah! NPH!

Here is a list of meal times to show times from Allears.com

for the 5 p.m. show reservation for dining must be between 12:30 and 2:30 p.m.; for the 6:45 p.m. show dining must be between 3:30 and 4:15 p.m.; and for the 8:15 show dining must be between 4:20 and 5:45 p.m.

I booked a Biergarten 12:05 lunch but got the 8:15 show...

I thought it was odd too but my CM thought they should have all been loaded in by now. I even cancelled one of my Akershus ADRs hoping it would pop back into the system but it never did. I did see one Rose and Crown I think it was on Dec. 18 at like 3:30

I was on last night at 12:15.....I was able to book Akershus breakfast for 4 on 12/2 but found no Garden Grill availability for any day the whole week of my trip.

Thanks everyone! I was able to book Chefs de France at 5:30 with a 8:15 show so I am thrilled. We have never been during the holidays before so trying new things this trip!

Thanks so much!

BTW - does the package accept the DDP or do we need to pay for this OOP?

Here is a list of meal times to show times from Allears.com

for the 5 p.m. show reservation for dining must be between 12:30 and 2:30 p.m.; for the 6:45 p.m. show dining must be between 3:30 and 4:15 p.m.; and for the 8:15 show dining must be between 4:20 and 5:45 p.m.
they gave me a choice of show times and said I could pick when I called this morning

I was able to get Biergarten @ Noon on 12/12 for 14 people (5:00 Show) and San Angel Inn @ 3:40 (8:15) Show.
We already had a regular ADR at SA for 5PM. Now I have to see what my group wants to do.

I'm only seeing 8:15 show times for anything I look up.

You just have to keep backing out of it and going back in to try for different times. Some have reported refreshing the screen, but that did not work for me. I don't know why they can't just add a drop down so you can choose your desired time?!?!

I can't even get the website to work! I called and the CM told me nothing was showing yet for Garden Grill and to try back later. So frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter