Candlelight Processional Package - NOW AVAILABLE!!!

CJK

DIS Veteran
As of June 29th, the Candlelight Processional has been loaded into the system, so it looks like we can start booking tomorrow! Here's a partial list of narrators:

• Steven Curtis Chapman
    November 25 to 27, 2016

• Neil Patrick Harris
    November 28 to December 1, 2016

• Whoopi Goldberg
    December 2 to 3, 2016

• Meredith Vieira
    December 13 to 15, 2016

• Joe Morton
    December 19 to 21, 2016

• Cal Ripken, Jr.
    December 28 to 30, 2016

Last edited:
I'll join! We're hoping to get a reservation for 12/22 at San Angel :-)

And if anyone wants to join our December 2016 group, you can find it HERE

Fingers crossed they are released soon...I'm curious to see who the narrators will be, and if I'll want to change our plans based around that. Probably not, since I want to end the trip with the CP, but you never know!

Yes! I'm following along...need the dining package for Black Friday!

I am looking for the dining package on Black Friday also. We have an Illuminations Cruise booked for that night, figured we can do the 6:45 CP then head over to the Yacht Club. I am hoping to eat at San Angel Inn, Ive always wanted to eat there and we just never have.

I am looking for the dining package on Black Friday also. We have an Illuminations Cruise booked for that night, figured we can do the 6:45 CP then head over to the Yacht Club. I am hoping to eat at San Angel Inn, Ive always wanted to eat there and we just never have.
I'm hoping for Garden Grill, I have a 6 year old and he loves the character there. I'm hoping for a good narrator that night as well!

I hope the narrators who return each year, switch up their dates a bit. We have to visit over the same dates each year, and we find that we get the same narrators. I'd love to mix things up this year!

I'm hoping for Garden Grill, I have a 6 year old and he loves the character there. I'm hoping for a good narrator that night as well!

I've got a PPO Garden Grill booked, Chip and Dale are my favorite, so its the one character meal we are doing. I haven't eaten there for breakfast yet, Im looking forward to it.

I hope its a good narrator also, I can move it to another night if I really don't like them or there is someone I would like to see more, but getting it done early in the trip when its going to be busy will be nice.

I've got a PPO Garden Grill booked, Chip and Dale are my favorite, so its the one character meal we are doing. I haven't eaten there for breakfast yet, Im looking forward to it.

I hope its a good narrator also, I can move it to another night if I really don't like them or there is someone I would like to see more, but getting it done early in the trip when its going to be busy will be nice.
We will be there 1 night- the 25th and then leave on a cruise for 7 nights, returning to WDW for 4 nights after the cruise. I really want to get Epcot and CP done before the cruise, we are staying at the Swan that night and the Contenporary after- so it fits much better on Black Friday!

We will be there 1 night- the 25th and then leave on a cruise for 7 nights, returning to WDW for 4 nights after the cruise. I really want to get Epcot and CP done before the cruise, we are staying at the Swan that night and the Contenporary after- so it fits much better on Black Friday!

That sounds like the best plan for you! I haven't stayed at the Swan but have stayed at the Dolphin, we rode out Hurricane Jeanne in 2004 there, I loved it there. My daughter was 4 at the time and she still talks about the entrance was with all the stars on the ceiling.

Following along. Can't wait for the announcement of the pkgs and the narrators. I booked 2 of our 3 CP dining combos when the narrator was that VERY famous celebrity "TBA"

That sounds like the best plan for you! I haven't stayed at the Swan but have stayed at the Dolphin, we rode out Hurricane Jeanne in 2004 there, I loved it there. My daughter was 4 at the time and she still talks about the entrance was with all the stars on the ceiling.
Oh that's comforting to hear! This will be my first time staying there.

I won't have Internet access end of June/beginning of July, so I'm selfishly hoping that they won't be released that week!

Following along. Can't wait for the announcement of the pkgs and the narrators. I booked 2 of our 3 CP dining combos when the narrator was that VERY famous celebrity "TBA"

I was hoping for that narrator too, its going to be hard not just go and see him instead of doing CP on Black Friday.... unless he is there.

Following.. hoping for Dec. 24th. Not sure where but that is my desired date.

Do any of you know how quickly the packages get booked up? Are the ADRs usually gone in a day or two? Just wondering how diligently I need to watch for the announcement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter