• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional Package - NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Does anyone have an idea of when the remaining narrators typically get announced?

I would love to give you a better answer . . . but no-one knows. :crazy2: There is no rhyme or reason. Sometimes the TBA aren't even named until a few weeks before the actual show. AND, often a celebrity will drop out or reschedule.

I can't even get the website to work! I called and the CM told me nothing was showing yet for Garden Grill and to try back later. So frustrating.

Keep trying, I think they are loading stuff still, I had trouble getting in, then when I did, Rose and Crown was suddenly available.

Same.

I have a Garden Grill breakfast res and was hoping to swap it out for CP package but, no availability it seems

If you have a Garden Grill ADR already if you cancel it you should be able to rebook as a CP package. I did that this morning but don't shoot the messenger if it doesn't work because I think someone else said they tried this with Akershus and it didn't work.

Couldn't get a via Napoli after 3:30 pm so went with Rose and crown @ 5:25 instead! I think I am happy for rose and crown but do you think that 5:25 is too late to get a good spot at the 8:15 show??

I just decided to go back and try to rebook my reservation (La Hacienda de San Angel, 12/17 @ 4pm) and instead of an 8:15 show that I originally had, a 6:45 showed up. I tried this earlier this afternoon and it was still 8:15. Thought I'd let ya'll know for any of you who happen to want an earlier show. Maybe yours would change too.

There seems to be openings for Garden Grill now! I was able to book for 12/12 for 8:20am for 2 people!

Last edited:

I'm starting to feel like I'm doing something wrong! I cannot get the page to open on the website. Every time I click on Candlelight Dining Package, it opens a page that lists all restaurants in EPCOT, and still has the Candlelight Dining Package listed. If I click it again, it just keeps taking me back to the listings. I've called too, so I know Garden Grill is still not showing, but I would like to look at what else is there online. I tried all day yesterday on multiple computers and phones. Is anyone else having this trouble???:badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc:

I'm starting to feel like I'm doing something wrong! I cannot get the page to open on the website. Every time I click on Candlelight Dining Package, it opens a page that lists all restaurants in EPCOT, and still has the Candlelight Dining Package listed. If I click it again, it just keeps taking me back to the listings. I've called too, so I know Garden Grill is still not showing, but I would like to look at what else is there online. I tried all day yesterday on multiple computers and phones. Is anyone else having this trouble???:badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc:

I just clicked on all dining and entered my date and time and searched that way. Lots popped up.

Last edited:
I have found it easier to click on epcot dining and search for date/time you want on that main page. If you actually click on the candlelight dining package page you have to search for each restaurant individually. On the main epcot dining page it will have each restaurant listed under the CP dining package that are available (and not). I hope this is helpful..

The same thing happened to me just now as I checked! It's the web site - it's not you!

I have decided after much deliberation that I am going to do Trattoria al Frono for breakfast since we are staying at BC and can see the restaurant from our balcony. We don't have the dining plan and trying to keep costs down. We got the 645 show. Then I made dinner reservations at La Hacienda de San Angel at 830p. They have outdoor dining that you can watch Illuminations!! Seems like a win since we usually eat breakfast one morning at Trattoria anyways.

I have found it easier to click on epcot dining and search for date/time you want on that main page. If you actually click on the candlelight dining package page you have to search for each restaurant individually. On the main epcot dining page it will have each restaurant listed under the CP dining package that are available (and not). I hope this is helpful..
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

I'm going to be cancelling some Morning Akershus Candlelight P. ADR's. Where is the December cancellation thread? They are all for 12/12

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter