Candlelight Processional Dinner - Watching & Waiting

When I called today, I was told the tix would go on sale, "in the beginning of August." That's new. Up to now, I was told that it would be the end of July.

Thanks everyone for posting the status of this on here. I race to my computer each morning to check this thread hoping I can call and book!

For us with a dining plan, will it be again 2 TS entitlements as last year? Back in 2008 it was only one. Then again, IIRC there were only two CP shows. This year it seems it'll be three?

It was 3 shows each night last year so we are assuming it will again be 3 shows nightly.

I can't wait to hear the finalized list of narrarators...im hoping the tentative list (incl Whoopi Goldberg while i am there!) is correct. So Excited!!

whoopi would be so cool.. I love here.. I heard a few rumors of sightings in some local stores, but i never meet her..

As far as when we can start reserving i might start calling every morning..

Dumb question, i thought i saw you can reserve as early as 6-7am on-line but not until 8am via phone.. is this true?? I'm trying to get a res for 12-25 dinner..

i know i know.. :rotfl: I'm insane, i know..

whoopi would be so cool.. I love here.. I heard a few rumors of sightings in some local stores, but i never meet her..

As far as when we can start reserving i might start calling every morning..

Dumb question, i thought i saw you can reserve as early as 6-7am on-line but not until 8am via phone.. is this true?? I'm trying to get a res for 12-25 dinner..

i know i know.. :rotfl: I'm insane, i know..

Online rolls over to the new day at about 6am. However, the phone lines open at 7am. I don't think CP will be available to book online though.

Online rolls over to the new day at about 6am. However, the phone lines open at 7am. I don't think CP will be available to book online though.

Yep! :3dglasses

I booked all of our "regular" ADR online at 6:00 each morning on the day they opened up. It's 7:00 am for their call center for ADR, and all the packages have to be booked with them...you have to confirm witha CC.

:rolleyes:

Thanks all.. It looks like the alarm will be set for 6:30 and Disney on speed dial..

i also noticed all my typos.. lol.. no wounder i get made of by friends for working in a library.. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter