Candlelight Processional Dinner - Watching & Waiting

Sorry guys!!!! We have decided not to do a dinner package, but I still check this thread every morning!!!! It's better than a soap opera!!!! Good luck to all of you trying to get a package!!!! Hopefully it will open up soon!!!! Have a great day!!!!

I called and they said the last week of July.. I wonder if I should skip the weekend and just call on Monday?

Well, here's hoping the big day is tomorrow-they have the latest tropical storm projected to make land fall in my area Sunday-no wake up alarm, no phone service, no candlelight package...:sad1:

No go!:confused3

Still haven't opened up the CPP. CM said they wouldn't do it over the weekend..not until Monday now. Everyone can sleep in for two days!:rolleyes:

Will there be an announcement for the start date, or will they just start taking reservations one morning?

I am checking every day too. I need a CP for 15 people. :goodvibes

Oh this is so much fun ....NOT! :lmao::rotfl:

I am coming out of disboards withdrawal! Our power was just restored after being out for 24 hours. Storms knocked out lots of our area last night. We do have corded phones in addition to cordless so Monday morning even if I can't find the latest here I'll just go ahead and call. I was pretty sure they would not open up today so I spent my early time running out for dry ice and regular ice.

I call at 6am every morning.. I am crossing my fingers that maybe we might get lucky in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter